Exclusive Bj Penn Interview on Diaz more

The gym is awesome Phone Post

Humphrey - rofl at BJ not even mentioning the likely number 2 right now who is Jake sheilds.

and correct me if I'm wrong but bj has won exactly one fight in the last two years. he's 1 - 2 - 1

not good

and he seems to have forgotten Jon Fitch kicked the crap out of him last fight..

and that he lost 2 fights to Frankie Edgar... but somehow he feels every other fight for him should be a title shot because he beat Matt Hughes for the belt that one time years ago and had 1 good round again GSP in their first fight.

TTT Phone Post

Better fight IMO. Dream match up stylistically, personality wise, and even body type/weight Class wise. Diaz isn't a bully Who's oversized with KO power in every punch, who's always on top. This is an awesome fight in so many ways.

lookoutawhale - 
Humphrey - rofl at BJ not even mentioning the likely number 2 right now who is Jake sheilds.

and correct me if I'm wrong but bj has won exactly one fight in the last two years. he's 1 - 2 - 1

not good

and he seems to have forgotten Jon Fitch kicked the crap out of him last fight...

LOL

get off the internet

ASAP

Stu P Dasso -
Humphrey -
Stu P Dasso - iPhone plz Phone Post

how do yo post an iphone viewable youtube video? I don't use my iphone here much because I don't carry a microscope with me, but I don't understand how to do it?

Can't see vids in original post on iPhone. I'm pretty sure blues just repost the vid in any other post and it works. I think it's a bug in the app Phone Post

Repost for iPhone, please, someone! Thanks! Phone Post

Shields BARELY squeaked by a split decision against Kampmann in a fight which a lot of people think he lost

I was at the fight live and the entire honda center boo'd the decision

then he lost to GSP

#2 WW in the world

Jake called out BJ, BJ tried to make the fight happen, Shields went silent

Fitch got manhandled in the first two rounds against a Penn moving up from LW and got Rashad/Tito 1 type lucky w/ the draw

#2 WW in the world?

#2 WW vegan in the world maybe

buncha D&D playing fagbots up in this thread, you kiss your sisters with those mouths? for shame

The Notorious OMG - 
lookoutawhale - 

not good

and he seems to have forgotten Jon Fitch kicked the crap out of him last fight...

LOL

get off the internet

ASAP

;-)

Jon Fitch broke BJ Penn Saturday night. He put in the work, and did his job. When a jiu-jitsu player of Penn's gifts has a man in his guard for five or so minutes and manages so little defense that he ends up getting hit more times than any fighter but one has ever been hit in a single UFC round, when he can barely breathe enough to speak in his post-fight interview, and when he admits he lost in that interview, he's been broken, in the sense that fighters mean it.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/tim_marchman/03/02/penn.fitch/index.html#ixzz1XVl3C9dS

T Phone Post

The Notorious OMG - Shields BARELY squeaked by a split decision against Kampmann in a fight which a lot of people think he lost

I was at the fight live and the entire honda center boo'd the decision

then he lost to GSP

#2 WW in the world

Jake called out BJ, BJ tried to make the fight happen, Shields went silent

Fitch got manhandled in the first two rounds against a Penn moving up from LW and got Rashad/Tito 1 type lucky w/ the draw

#2 WW in the world?

#2 WW vegan in the world maybe

buncha D&D playing fagbots up in this thread, you kiss your sisters with those mouths? for shame

Thanks for the reality check. Anyone who believes Shields is the number 2 WW or that Fitch beat the crap out of Penn needs to be banned from posting and check himself into the nearest lobotomy clinic.

I hope the cut under BJ's eye isn't a problem, that looks pretty bad.

I like BJ
But sometimes these fighters talk too much, Bj... no need to talk too much, just do yourself and your fans a favor, TRAIN HARD, lose some fat and don't GAS in your fights period!

Once again no need to talk too much. You been in the game along time, don't need to promote yourself by talking too much, we know who you are and what you can do, just show us and entertain us.

Show your skills and don't gas!!

I am excited for this fight because I know they will both come in shape to kill!

This would be the main event on any other card! Us fans are in for a real treat on Oct 29th!! Phone Post

LayNprayNINJA - 
Shorinji - Fitch >>> BJ, Diaz, Condit, and Shields.

Shame he isn't getting a title shot isn't it?

No actually it's not. The guy is the epitome of exploiting the Unified Rules to "win".... 
That's more like GSP...

Stu P Dasso - 
brahmabull81 -
Nikc0D1 - The fight is off, Nick wont fight BJ. I have a feeling there is some truth behind this rumor.

Yeah, Layzie and the like are telling of HUGE news about this fight being off but wont say anything else yet.

Fuckin sucks.
Link?