"Excuse me Sir, Do You OG?"Front runner for 2015..

OGism of the Year award!!

Some of you may have seen my "ran in to an OG'r at dinner" thread... If not... I was sitting at my favorite restaurant Stella Mares with my Ol lady, my buddy n his Ol lady (there from out of town n are staying at my house) when a good looking young man (beep) sitting behind me said... "Excuse me sir, do you OG?" ... LMAO, it was Bakobell and his wife on an anniversary dinner date. I had recommended the place a while back and they had been a few times when they were in town.... It was pretty cool. They said they knew it was me by what n the way I was recommending what to get to my frens. Pretty classic...Small fucking world!

Much respect to Bakobell for having the balls to ask a complete stranger if they OG'd... My buddy thought he was asking us for Weed...lol. When I explained to him later he was cracking up.

2014 was the year of the "I Wild Each It" and it is still defending champ for the proper OG greeting, however Bako's early entrance this year is going to be tough to beat IMO.

Charles Barkley is still #1 but I think Bakobell deserves to be mentioned with the best of them from here on out!

"Excuse me Sir, Do You OG" Phone Post 3.0

did he say it like owe gee or like og as in cog.

Laughed my ass off when I read this in the original thread and once again in this one! Classic!! Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - This deserves a third thread imo
I predict many to come!! Lol

VU Phone Post 3.0

Burt Reynoldz -

Straight out of the grey poupon commercial...lol Phone Post 3.0

Dirty magic - Laughed my ass off when I read this in the original thread and once again in this one! Classic!! Phone Post 3.0
Pretty much all time!! Lol

VU Phone Post 3.0

How I picture this going down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmOHeWrr9V4

Lol that Is awesome Phone Post 3.0

I find this hard to believe. I haven't seen anything about it on any of the major news networks.

Ghost of ATG -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
Burt Reynoldz -

Straight out of the grey poupon commercial...lol Phone Post 3.0
Lol you didn't answer his question Phone Post 3.0
1st one Phone Post 3.0

Boofhead3 - Lol that Is awesome Phone Post 3.0
Was hilarious !

VU Phone Post 3.0

Also, I would never admit to being an OGer in public. It's shameful and about a half step above child molester.

The Mat Pimp - How I picture this going down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmOHeWrr9V4
Lmao

VU Phone Post 3.0

UP

So like. ...
What happened after dinner man? Phone Post 3.0

Genius. Phone Post 3.0

How else you do ask a complete stranger if they are part of the club? Phone Post 3.0

jake11 - So like. ...
What happened after dinner man? Phone Post 3.0
We slipped away like ships in the night. Phone Post 3.0

NomoRomophobia - Genius. Phone Post 3.0
Pure genius!!

VU Phone Post 3.0

bakobell - How else you do ask a complete stranger if they are part of the club? Phone Post 3.0
There is no better way, YOU NAILED IT!!

*hope the misses operation went well!

Vote this man up OG!! Phone Post 3.0