Execution in favela in Brazil

guy gets whacked, probably gang related execution.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e64_1424548685#hU0sm2CojoHhpjwW.99

Goddamn

Hard to watch.

1. Those were kids

2. The dude next to him did not fucking flinch, just cool as a cucumber.

"He accused him of working for someone. The victim was saying he didn't. When you see him raise his hand he's again trying to say "I don't work for him". He didn't get to finish his sentence. The part that took me off guard was the girl in the video. She keeps saying empty your clip and shoot him in the head. When the other kid shoots him she makes jokes with him saying I'm not giving up my gun."

Talk about overkill. They put a whole clip in him. Phone Post 3.0

That seemed a bit over the top. Phone Post 3.0

That reminds me, when IS Carnival...? --You should probably book early, huh? Probably expensive if you wait. This event aside, is the area in the video usually pretty safe? Cuz it Looks nice --I like the casual vibe with the flip-flops.

Dude next to him didn't flinch once.

I lived in the favela in Rio in 2010, I knew it was dangerous but damn...some people are animals. Phone Post 3.0

Looks like they just did it for sport honestly.

Porra caralho viado irmao Phone Post 3.0

shen - 

That reminds me, when IS Carnival...? --You should probably book early, huh? Probably expensive if you wait. This event aside, is the area in the video usually pretty safe? Cuz it Looks nice --I like the casual vibe with the flip-flops.

i had to give you a vote up. 

classic shen

Why did I watch that? Jesus that was brutal. Phone Post 3.0

Fortaleza is a messed up place and I don't think this is uncommon. I have friends that live there and been a few times. Just business as usual in the third world.

12SixElbow -

"He accused him of working for someone. The victim was saying he didn't. When you see him raise his hand he's again trying to say "I don't work for him". He didn't get to finish his sentence. The part that took me off guard was the girl in the video. She keeps saying empty your clip and shoot him in the head. When the other kid shoots him she makes jokes with him saying I'm not giving up my gun."

What about the guy sitting next to him?. He was sitting through the whole execution! Phone Post 3.0

FABombDropper - DId he die?
Deceased but in stable condition. Phone Post 3.0

Man even the guy getting killed didn't seem to give a fuck until like the 3rd bullet.

Chill as fuck

. Phone Post 3.0

Cecil peoples scored it 30-27 for the kid in green shorts. Phone Post 3.0

Holy fuck. Phone Post 3.0