EXILES: KING HYPERION

COOL IT WORKED!

Cheers BWS!

this was such a good fucking book unti they ass fucked it with the reboot.....like a non stop "what if?".....assholes

i can't see the pix at worrk, but i take it from you and paw it worked... DA's tut is easy peasy

congrats and thank you for posting!

Exiles was the best book for soooooo long, it went down hill fast when the timebroke became a bunch of bugs

The Elastic Assassin - this was such a good fucking book unti they ass fucked it with the reboot.....like a non stop "what if?".....assholes

Recommend issue numbers to read from-to?

was that it, this story didn't continue?

MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY DO RUN INTO HIM LATER AND HE DOES SOME MORE FUCKING OF ASSES.   I WILL POST THAT LATER I AM ACTUALLY MISSING AN ISSUE. 

THANKS AND VOTED UP!

Perhaps the only good story by Chuck Austen.

crunchysavior - 
The Elastic Assassin - this was such a good fucking book unti they ass fucked it with the reboot.....like a non stop "what if?".....assholes

Recommend issue numbers to read from-to?

I would suggest starting at 1 and going at least through to were the other Exile team meets up with Hyperion.  Been awhile since I've read them but you might want to go farther.  Here's a little torrent link that has everything Exiles.

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/5126450/Exiles_%28Marvel%29

I have to admit Imma sucker for alternate timeline stories but I'm not sure if Hyperion's motivation to be such a Dbag was ever really established?