Exotic Wildlife Rescue Pics - Majestic AF

I went to a local exotic wildlife rescue sanctuary yesterday afternoon and I learned two things.

1. Lions and Tigers are fucking massive. I've been to plenty of zoos, but when you're able to get three feet from these animals, it's a pretty humbling experience.

2. People who think they can buy these animals and keep them as pets are quite possibly the dumbest fucking people in earth. These animals will end your life whenever they want and the amount of power/speed they have is second to none.

Pics coming right up... Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

OP....Mike Tyson posts here and he's not going to like #2

Suck for you the edit function here sucks.

Rip op Phone Post 3.0

Zoos are fucked up. I know, real shocking stuff.

Carry on. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Great pics - VU Phone Post 3.0

awesome pics

How the hell do I post a video now? Just renewed my blue today and haven't posted any videos since they "upgraded" this site.

Edit: Disregard, I'm a wizard and figured it out.

Nope from MarkItZero31 on Vimeo.

Russ - awesome pics

Thanks man! I acutally took these with my Nexus 6P and was shocked by how well they turned out. I'll post more later tonight after I sort through all of them.

Uhtred Ragnarson - Zoos are fucked up. I know, real shocking stuff.

Carry on. Phone Post 3.0
Why would you make such a stupid comment? If not for the breeding programs zoo's run numerous species would go extinct from poaching. Numerous zoos and aquariums give home and care to crippled animals that would die in the wild. They also give us exposure to wildlife that most couldnt imagine ever seeing in person. That raises awareness and leads to a greature push for conservation. Phone Post 3.0

Is that the exotic cat rescue on Florida? Phone Post 3.0

Jason - Is that the exotic cat rescue on Florida? Phone Post 3.0
There are 2 near me. Big Cat Habitat and Big Cat Rescue. Amazing places. Phone Post 3.0

Nope, this was at the In-Sync Exotic Wildlife Rescue in Wylie, TX. I had no idea it was even there and will definitely be going back since it was only a 30 min drive.

http://www.insyncexotics.org/ Phone Post 3.0

southweststalker -
Uhtred Ragnarson - Zoos are fucked up. I know, real shocking stuff.

Carry on. Phone Post 3.0
Why would you make such a stupid comment? If not for the breeding programs zoo's run numerous species would go extinct from poaching. Numerous zoos and aquariums give home and care to crippled animals that would die in the wild. They also give us exposure to wildlife that most couldnt imagine ever seeing in person. That raises awareness and leads to a greature push for conservation. Phone Post 3.0
Tell us how you really feel. Phone Post 3.0

In! I have never seen a lion but tigers are absurdly large.

Another time I went to the zoo the gorilla was sleeping with his back pressed against the glass just in front of me, lying on his side. I watched him breathe for at least a few minutes and it was exactly like you mentioned. Humbling Phone Post 3.0

Koma -
There are 2 near me. Big Cat Habitat and Big Cat Rescue. Amazing places. Phone Post 3.0
Nice! I have been to the big cat rescue. You get to see them a lot closer than the zoo.

This huge ass tiger kept pacing back and forth staring at us like dinner! Phone Post 3.0