Expert:BushRaping the Constitution

<!--StartFragment --> Jonathan Turley, a Constitutional law expert, unloaded on Bush during his segment on "Countdown" tonight. He's been critical before, but watch this clip. Turley calls attention to the fact that Bush likes hiring officials who have either been convicted or pleaded guilty to crimes or others who should have been indicted. He also rakes Gen. Hayden over the coals.

Video-WMP Video-QT later (rough transcript)

Turley: Well, first of all this President's theory of his power I think is now so extreme that it's unprecedented. He believes that he has the inherent authority to violate  federal law. He has said that. Not just the signing statements and the infamous torture memo-that Alberto Gonzales signed. It was stated that he could in some circumstances order federal officials to violate federal law and this is consistent across the board with this President. Frankly, I'm not too sure what he thought he was swearing to when he took the oath of office to uphold the Constitution and our laws. I've never seen a President who is so uncomfortable in his constitutional skin.

Just tell us what you really think. Turley regularly appears on FOX News, who treat him with respect so for all the wingnuts that will certainly call him a moonbat-please think again.

yeah, you should just have consensual sex with the Constitution, not rape it. "no" means "no", even if its a piece of paper saying it

maybe Bush should have turned on some jazz and lit a few candles first, to get the Constitution in the mood

The Constitution was asking for it. All tarted up in those Amendments....You know it wants it.

We face new threats in this new era. We need a new Constitution.

lol, i don't know how me making fun of the hysterical working of a grappler hk thread makes me a Bush supporter

"anal retentive dickhole"

Dear Lord, that must be a GIS of the day.

Wait...where's the Clinton talking point?

i have no idea steve

it was that mention of "consensual sex"

most 33%'ers just cant help but bring up Clinton whenever they see their leader criticized (not saying thats what he was doing)

lol, i think he mis-read "jazz" as "jizz".

"jizz" & "blowjob" are references to Monica Lewinski.
Whenever they're cornered, 33%'ers like to bring up a guywho hasn't been president for 6 years now.

Neither jizz nor blowjobs were mentioned.

Open up a bit hugo, say what's in your heart brother.

Clinton being a pervert is small potatos compared to Bush metaphorically pissing on the constitution of the USA.

Frankly, I blame the military.

"You're also a retard if you're gonna pretend Bushies don't bring up Clinton & the blowjob every chance they get."

i'm not sure, given your knee jerk reaction re: Clinton and a bunch of stuff that wasn't even said, that you're in much of a position to talk about other people's mindless political reactions

....Well, even if he said "jizz", I don't see ho that's a Clinton reference.

In fact, your whole premise is disproved by this thread:

You're also a retard if you're gonna pretend Bushies don't bring up Clinton & the blowjob every chance they get.

Considering this thread was a slam on Bush with a sexual reference in the title, there was certainly a "chance" to bring up Clinton's hummer. Unless you, yourself are a "Bushie" {are you?} no Bushie brought it up.

QED.

You really don't see a connection between Clinton & the word "jizz"?

On a thread that contained these posts prior to your little tirade?

"yeah, you should just have consensual sex with the Constitution, not rape it. "no" means "no", even if its a piece of paper saying it "

"the constitution was asking for it, laying down all naked in that museum "

"The Constitution was asking for it. All tarted up in those Amendments....You know it wants it."

No. I don't think it is reasonable to assume that "jizz" = "Clinton".

LOL.

"Why, casue "jazz" looked like "jizz" at a quick glance?"

lol, you were harping about Clinton and blowjobs too dude, and nothing anyone typed resembled either of those words, much less a coherent statement regarding Clinton's various scandals. you showed up ready to have an argument and when it didn't materialize, you saw it anyway and proceeded according to plan. that's the very definition of a brainwashed partisan, and you're sitting there jsut throwing out attacks directed at conservatives or who ever it is you're attacking as if someone was actually arguing back with you

its sad, and not the funny kind of sad. take a couple of deep breaths and a look in the mirror, seriously

just so you know, i'm not trying to insult you or anything like that, even though what i said i'm sure doesn't sound friendly. its just not healthy to be so ready for a certain argument that you imagine it popping up when it hasn't, you know what i mean?

how bout just make fun of grappler hk for a min, and you'll be one of the boys and everyone can just chill and have a good time?