Explain JDS Title Shot

GSPsShadyHandWraps - 
I Blow Semen Bubbles - Werdum should have got the fight

Junior has a win over Stipe. Werdum got KTFO in like 2 minutes by Stipe. They are both on a 1 fight win streak

Werdum also pissed off the UFC after first saying he would fight anyone after Cain dropped out, then demanding a shit ton of money to fight JDS pricing himself out of the fight

Werdum is probably more deserving. But honestly, people would rather see JDS vs Stipe rather than a Werdum vs Stipe match up again.

A Werdum vs JDS re-match would be ideal... winner gets Stipe... but yeah, Werdum probably priced himself out of that match up... maybe he was nervous for that fight and really didn't want to fight JDS?

^^ according to JDS, Werdum also turned down an offer to fight him at Fight Night 105, JDS was supposed to fight Struve who got injured

So Werdum has turned down JDS twice now. Im sure he has his reasons but i can understand the UFC not wanting to invest in Werdum for a titleshot

As always.. blame Cain. It's been his fault the HW division has been a mess for like 4 years. Cain was supposed to fight Werdum for the title shot. Cain opened his mouth at that union meeting about needing back surgery of all things right after his next fight so he gets yanked from his fight. Werdum won't take any other challenges he thinks he deserves the shot. JDS who already has a W over both Werdum and Stipe says I'll fight.. Werdum tries bypass the fight and still get the shot.. they reward JDS for actually wanting to fight.

Just noticed that Cain has only fought 4 different people since 2011. 

JDS Bigfoot Browne Werdum 

I Blow Semen Bubbles - Werdum should have got the fight

he's in the doghouse

Okay, the champ has to fight, and Cain is injured. Explained in one sentence.

Werdum wants to fight JDS in a gym but when he had the chance to get paid to do it he doesnt

He will probably beat Stipe.

Cawsie77andConorTouchedMe - He will probably beat Stipe.
Not like it'd be the first time.