Explain the Amy Schmidt hatred to me.

"That's a huge bitch!"

Now say my vaginuuuuuggghhhh

I like that bud light sales tanked after her and Rogan started pitching. It's like Anheiser-Busch has no awareness of their consumer base. 

Sonester Sambo - Who dat

Who dat OP. 

Her standup has been some of the funniest I've seen in years - however, I know she joke steals a little too much.

Still, the delivery is very good and self-deprecating humor is great, especially coming from an American.

She's a chubby white girl, of course she's going to get hate from right-wingers who hold up women on Fox News as the pinnacle of female behaviour and societal input.

Like the adultion for Tomi Lahren because she's a hot piece of ass. We men are pretty predictable.

pulsar -

Her standup has been some of the funniest I've seen in years - however, I know she joke steals a little too much.

Still, the delivery is very good and self-deprecating humor is great, especially coming from an American.

She's a chubby white girl, of course she's going to get hate from right-wingers who hold up women on Fox News as the pinnacle of female behaviour and societal input.

Like the adultion for Tomi Lahren because she's a hot piece of ass. We men are pretty predictable.

I would bet you're a woman.

The joke theif shit is just strange. She isn't exactly stealing funny bits. Some of them are like 50 year old jokes as well. The whole hiring someone to slap food out of your mouth is a pretty old joke. Why would you steal that and claim you didn't.. Madigan didn't even write the joke she stole it as well. 

The MadTV bit she stole there is no question she stole it. Same fucking bit but she switched the person helping her from a female to a male and then instead of going with another joke within the bit she makes the same President joke but changes it from Lincoln to Obama. 

She's more of a target than Sarah Silverman because she is the middle of the peak of her career. Sarah Silverman hasn't done anything since she sang that awful song about fucking Matt Damon.

Amy is the one who's making stupid headlines so she's the one getting the hate

i'd meat Schumer, cute face, and i've done much worse!

shifty1watchim - 
pulsar -

I would bet you're a woman.

lol, I'm an objective 9/10, 6 3, 220lb guy. I talk like that because women gravitate to me - I don't fawn over them like the standard basement dweller on here.

pulsar - 

Yeah how dare we fawn over healthy looking women. We should fawn over disgusting unhealthy pigs so not to leave anyone out. Feelings are so more important than facts. Lena Dunham is so desirable.

Andrewsimar Palhardass - I used to be a big fan of hers. That has since faded because she turned from a NYC comic with thick skin to a run-of-the-mill celebrity in public. She used to go on radio shows like Opie and Anthony and trade TERRIBLY offensive jokes with other comics, but now that she's in the limelight she has actually sold a couple of her friends out in the process. One of her comic friends who happened to write on her show said something offensive on a podcast that she wasn't on and she got on Twitter to say how disappointed she was in him. This infuriated me and every other person who used to know her back in the day.

Basically, she used to be one of the comics that were there to stand up for the right to make a joke about anything. As soon as she got famous, that changed and now she is part of the problem. Her stand up is funny sometimes, but I have never been a fan of hers because of it. I like what she did conversationally and some of the sketches on her show were funny.
If your talking about Kurt Metzger, he openly admits that he told her to listen to her publicist and put out that statement. He didn't want to drag her into it.

I think people loved Amy until the last year. Since then she majority politicized her show on CC and had skits that were dishonest against guns. She always joked about Ben a slur and then all the sudden she is a big tie feminist and just seems to bitch and moan about little things and always makes herself the victim. Sue was accused of stealing jokes. What does she do? She basically trashes the original artists being that she wouldn't lower herself to even listen to their comedy. She just became a big fucking hypocrite.

Girls are funny, get over yourself.

Andrewsimar Palhardass - I used to be a big fan of hers. That has since faded because she turned from a NYC comic with thick skin to a run-of-the-mill celebrity in public. She used to go on radio shows like Opie and Anthony and trade TERRIBLY offensive jokes with other comics, but now that she's in the limelight she has actually sold a couple of her friends out in the process. One of her comic friends who happened to write on her show said something offensive on a podcast that she wasn't on and she got on Twitter to say how disappointed she was in him. This infuriated me and every other person who used to know her back in the day.

Basically, she used to be one of the comics that were there to stand up for the right to make a joke about anything. As soon as she got famous, that changed and now she is part of the problem. Her stand up is funny sometimes, but I have never been a fan of hers because of it. I like what she did conversationally and some of the sketches on her show were funny.

This is my opinion on it.

I used to go see her at Caroline's back in the day before she is who she is, and back then I thought she was the most legit female stand up at the time.

She turned into a literal sell out, went full libtard PC crazy, and then her whole parallel thinking bit was too extensive for me and I lost all respect for her.