Explain why Cain wont laynpray win

Cain is younger faster and stronger than Handy, I dont see him getting swept so easily.

dont think cain is a Lnper

toshii -  Cain is younger faster and stronger than Handy, I dont see him getting swept so easily.

Randy has been training MMA for a lot longer and is not easy to sweep, Nog did it twice. He has also swept Barnett and Werdum, is Cain harder to sweep than those guys ?

billy914 - 
toshii -  Cain is younger faster and stronger than Handy, I dont see him getting swept so easily.

Randy has been training MMA for a lot longer and is not easy to sweep, Nog did it twice. He has also swept Barnett and Werdum, is Cain harder to sweep than those guys ?
u make some fine points.

Great fight. I'm leaning towards Cain.

I like Cain a lot...

In a fight with Nog though? He seems to be a little to aggressive to hold guys down, allowing a lot of transitions.

He got away with it in the Kongo and ROthwell fight, but that's not a smart game plan with Nog.

Max

I think there is a very good chance of Cain using his wrestling to hold Nog down for most of the fight. I would love to see Nog win, but in a 3 round fight I think Cain has a great chance of a decision win.

Cain has never layed and prayed anybody.

toshii - 
billy914 - 

u make some fine points.

I seriously can't tell you how refreshing it is to see someone acknowledge a good point that disagrees with their initial post. If I had any vote ups at the moment, you'd get it. (In wake of the Fedor fight, the morons have been taking up all my feedback)