Extreme Challenge 78 Results

It brang a tear to my eye...

...your just amazing

I heard you as good as i heard the live band!

WAR HSU!

Thanks...

Braden...you have a great attitude and it was a pleasure having you on the show...you will always be welcome to fight on our card...

Hey Ed what you think about Braden teaming up with me  lol

mouthpiece.....

reedy it is real scary thinking of us on the same team... JWhite i have no idea who you are but i dont know if there will be any title defences because i heard there would be no more Reality Fighting Pro events i heard this from more than one person this weekend but if your interested and there going to have shows i will put it up later in the year and if you want it i will see what i can do to make it happen

Jay White vs. Jon Murphy would be a great Extreme Challenge Northeast fight.

reality fighting isn't doing pro anymore?

idk if they are or not i heard this from 3-4 people

dang....

Jim what about Olsen vs. Murph?

Arias

are they just going to concentrate on amatuer fights? or do they plan on getting out of the fight game all together?

like i said im not sure i have not heard from Kipp or joe cuff about anything official until then what i heard are nothing but rumors

any word on how Lewis Pascavage is after that soccer kick he took to the head. last i knew they were taking him to the hospital..any one know

Olsen vs. Murphy is another awesome match-up.

Braden is a good man.

I'm still gonna talk shit about him though.

Good luck in Kentucky Chris.

I will be wearing that belt to the mall and everything...

Tim style

Good man.

I spoke to Lewis this afternoon...he was released from the hospital late last night...he got a cat scan done and is ok except for 2 big lumps on his head...

Braden...just keep training, hopefully Chrissy Poo will help you tremendously...

Branden I have no clue who you are either. all I know is you have that belt and I would like to fight for it.. If it is all possible and they are having more shows I'm more than willing..