Extreme Rules Hype Thread

I think we need a hype thread around here for pay per views. Kinda like a Sunday night heat.
So to start matches:
Shield vs Evolution
Cena vs Bray (cage match)
Big E vs Bad News Barrett (IC title match)
El torito vs hornswoggle
DB vs Kane (extreme rules title match)
Rusev vs Woods and r truth
Swagger vs Cesero vs RVD (elimin match)

I'm thinking this is going to be a great night of matches! Let's here some picks and predictions. Who steals the show tonight? Phone Post 3.0

Eee Voelution is a mystery-uh.
Bray over Cena (people will still bitch about "Super Cena")
Barrett new IC champ.
Bryan
Cesaro
El Torito Phone Post 3.0

Art(Monday Night Instigator) - Eee Voelution is a mystery-uh.
Barrett new IC champ.
Bryan
Cesaro
El Torito Phone Post 3.0
and Rusev.

Overall the show will be decent, but not really a must see.

Would be cool if there was a run in from Lesnar or Vince showing up with some sort of announcement, but that likely won't happen. Phone Post 3.0

Art(Monday Night Instigator) -
Barrett new IC champ.
Bryan
Cesaro
El Torito Phone Post 3.0
and Rusev.

Overall the show will be decent, but not really a must see.

Would be cool if there was a run in from Lesnar or Vince showing up with some sort of announcement, but that likely won't happen. Phone Post 3.0
That would be cool, watch lesnar destroy Bryan and says he taking the title at payback. Phone Post 3.0

Barrett new IC champ.
Bryan
Cesaro
El Torito Phone Post 3.0
I hate that we agree, but I'm with ya on every pick #Brother.... Shield vs Evolution is the hardest to pick for me, could go either way, I think there are so many options with those 6 guys and w/ Flair around... Phone Post 3.0

I'm picking
Shield
Kane
Big E
Cesero
Bray
El torito
Rusev

And like alway Seth Rollins is going to steal the show! Phone Post 3.0

I think bnb and big e if given enough time could pull out the match of the bight Phone Post 3.0

The Shield vs. Evolution match could be interesting and they may need to rewrite some of their original plans.  Appears that Batista is going to be gone until Summerslam after tonight, which is earlier than expected .  Then there is the factor of Ric Flair and if he will get involved in the match.

I was thinking that there would be an eventual match between HHH and Roman Reigns to boost Roman to main event status.  The Shield seemed to be breaking up, but now seem to be back on the same page.  Could Roman maybe turn on the other two if they lose and join Evolution to replace Batista?  Maybe not, but will be interesting to see.

Meanwhile Heyman has been hanging with Cesaro, but keeps talking about Lesnar ending the streak.  Will Lesnar come back and face Cesaro in a fight over Heyman?  "He was mine first!  What about me Paul?!?!?"  Or will he just beat up Mark Henry or Big Show to remind everyone what a beast he is?

Standing by with Michael Cole is Sofa King Cool.

I think most matches are quite obvious besides evolution vs shield! I'll still watch though and hope somehow kane wins Phone Post 3.0

Shield winning in a squash match would be insane! Phone Post 3.0

Excited the see BnB win the IC title

Should be a decent show

Called Rollins stealing the show, but damn didn't think like that Phone Post 3.0