EY is a Chinese Disinfo Agent

Evil Yoshida is knowingly or unknowingly a Chinese/ Russian disinformation agent. He only bashes the US while he praises China/Russia and he will never criticize them. His goal is to influence people to think the US is evil and China/Russia are the good guys.

From Texas

Donkey Hotee -

I think you're giving him too much credit. He's actually just a moron.

He links lots of YouTube links so his idiot followers don't need to read. 

Donkey Hotee -

Yeah, he most likely gets all of his news/info from conspiracy sites or youtube videos and russian propaganda sites like RT. That's why I said "unknowingly" because he could think he's just giving his secret/unknown knowledge to us brainwashed sheep.

He is a white American dude. That's all.

I've wondered if he realizes he pushes the biggest conspiracy around and that's that the US is the only one to lie and deceive. 

Oh.... I just thought EY was a faggot. 

Donkey Hotee -

No, he's a retard.

Almost as retarded as the OG'S liberal posters.

He is the OG version of Alex Jones. His triple posts remind me of when Alex tries to out yell his opponents

Dissident -

Evil Yoshida is knowingly or unknowingly a Chinese/ Russian disinformation agent. He only bashes the US while he praises China/Russia and he will never criticize them. His goal is to influence people to think the US is evil and China/Russia are the good guys.

US foreign policy is pretty evil though.

the US gov knowingly created ISIS. It helped overthrow 2 democracies in recent years (Ukraine and Honduras).  These aren't by any means the only missteps.

What evil has Russia/China committed in a relatively similiar time frame?

He seems really arrogant and dumb.
I wouldn't wanna be either of those.

DrPeterVenkman -

He is a white American dude. That's all.

Someone already said he's a moron a coupla posts up

EY is the king of all tin foil faggots.

Dissident -

5 years ago called and wants its news back.

GMB13 -
Dissident -

the US gov knowingly created ISIS. It helped overthrow 2 democracies in recent years (Ukraine and Honduras).  These aren't by any means the only missteps.

When it finally sinks in that we're that bad guys of our time, that's a hard thing to digest.

Where do you go from there.

GMB13 -
Dissident -

I'm against all of that. We shouldn't have armed any of the rebels and I don't support regime changes especially in the middle east.

Russia is an authoritarian state with a dictator. They've launched wars after staging false flag attacks like when they invaded Checnya after the 1999 apartment bombings. That attack also put Putin into power. Russia has taken over chechnya, parts of Ukraine, and attempted to take over parts of Georgia. One reason Russia supports Assad is so they can have a foothold in the middle east. They also assassinate journalists, politicians, etc.

China is an authoritarian police state and they're Communist. Government controls the media and internet. They want to take over places like Taiwan and they're expanding in the South China Sea. Etc, etc.

Train Sumo -
Dissident -
Donkey Hotee -

Yeah, he most likely gets all of his news/info from conspiracy sites or youtube videos and russian propaganda sites like RT. That's why I said "unknowingly" because he could think he's just giving his secret/unknown knowledge to us brainwashed sheep.

Unlike the rest of the country that gets their news from US propaganda sites like CNN?

Mainstream media is trash.

Dissident -
GMB13 -
Dissident -

I'm against all of that. We shouldn't have armed any of the rebels and I don't support regime changes especially in the middle east.

Russia is an authoritarian state with a dictator. They've launched wars after staging false flag attacks like when they invaded Checnya after the 1999 apartment bombings. That attack also put Putin into power. Russia has taken over chechnya, parts of Ukraine, and attempted to take over parts of Georgia. One reason Russia supports Assad is so they can have a foothold in the middle east. They also assassinate journalists, politicians, etc.

China is an authoritarian police state and they're Communist. Government controls the media and internet. They want to take over places like Taiwan and they're expanding in the South China Sea. Etc, etc.

They didn't invade Chechnya. It's been part of Russia for two centuries.

Dissident - 
Donkey Hotee -

that is ridiculous. I am in contact with all sorts of high level people.

Bohemian Grovers, high level execs at Gazprom, Chinese diplomats, US tech executives, top level CHinese CEOs, hedge fund managers worldwide, movie producers and YES top intl djs and artists

I get my info from a variety of sources. I reference through the web or books, but I always discuss things with movers and shakers.

a good example would be me visiting one of the highest level FX studios in hollywood recently. They specialize in green screen and digital alteration of videos. I asked him if he saw some of the sandy hook coverage and if some were shot on a green screen. he told me straight up A LOT OF THE NEWS is shot on a green screen.. so essentially it is fake news. this is one of the top SFX guys in hollywood. he has worked on iron man, batman blah blah

a lot of you guys need to get a passport and travel the world. talk to people. don't be afraid , don't be too pc.. and maybe you can know things just like me.

nothing I say is ridiculous. it's all well informed and well researched.

also if you think i'm just some pro chinese guy you obviously never read evilyoshida.com

ask the people there how often I made threads making fun of Chinese people.

ask about the "I GOT DAT SHRIMP" thread I made berating the illness of Chinese manners and etiquette.

You guys cannot handle the truth, that's why you accuse me of being a disinfo agent.