Eye has been twitching for like a month.

So let me preface this by saying I have high blood pressure and also been stressed as fuck with work lately so I don’t think it’s surprising my eye has been twitching lately. 

However, this shit has been happening on and off for like a month and sometimes happens as soon as I wake up, when I’m working or even when I’m just chilling out so no rhyme or reason for it.

I started back lifting recently and not sure if I’m just imaging things but seems to happen less often these days which makes me think it was stress related.

Went to docs the other day and he put me on a small dose of propranolol. Just started taking it yesterday. Not sure if it’s working but I did sleep pretty well last night so there’s that.

Is the eye twitch something I should be really worried about? Is it the bad AIDS? CovId? 

Usually it's a sign of muscular fatigue. I get them when my sleep has been shitty. 

It's fairly common in the gay community.  It's referred to as  the Aids Wink

16 Likes

I had this for a few months when I was very stressed. This was years ago when I was living in Florida, working a dead end job, and was trying to get into my current field. I was so stressed I didn't shit for like a week. Eventually went to the ER out of concern. Ended up drinking an entire bottle (woops) of magnesium citrate.

A few weeks later I got hired and moved to GA. Stress was still there but nowehere near as bad. Eye twitch went away pretty quick. I talked to a Dr about it in Florida and he wanted to put me on Lexapro. Fuck that. 

1 Like

You need sleep and hydration. 

1 Like

potassium friend

Lay off the coffee or caffeine brah

Do you look at screens or anything that makes you squint regularly? It could be eye strain.

How about caffeine?

High blood pressure, stress, lack of rest and hydration

1 Like

ocular herpes. 

I get that after drinking binges. You still off the sauce? 

1 Like
Neil McCauley -

ocular herpes. 

We had a guy in our unit that caught clap or something in his eye eating out a street whore in Europe or Asia when he was on leave.

That was nasty. The whole side of his face swelled up and he had weird pussy stuff leaking from his eye. 

I can’t remember if it was Europe or asia because he went on another leave and caught some bug barebacking whores on that one. That particular STD made his balls swell so bad he walked around base like John Wayne for a couple of weeks.

We called him “The Dook” after that on. That’s how the warrant officer that dubbed him that said it would be spelled too…Dook.

2 Likes
Black Dougie - 

It's fairly common in the gay community.  It's referred to as  the Aids Wink

gold Jerry…gold

How have you been sleeping lately, OP? Judging from you stating you're stressed out from work, not good I'm assuming. 

Get some good sleep. High BP and stress will literally kill you.

King Trav -
Neil McCauley -

ocular herpes. 

We had a guy in our unit that caught clap or something in his eye eating out a street whore in Europe or Asia when he was on leave.

That was nasty. The whole side of his face swelled up and he had weird pussy stuff leaking from his eye. 

I can’t remember if it was Europe or asia because he went on another leave and caught some bug barebacking whores on that one. That particular STD made his balls swell so bad he walked around base like John Wayne for a couple of weeks.

We called him “The Dook” after that on. That’s how the warrant officer that dubbed him that said it would be spelled too…Dook.

lol! I was just joking with OP but good story. 

Pilgor the goat -

I get that after drinking binges. You still off the sauce? 

Yup, and feeling great. Getting a lot of shit done lately due to the early mornings and extra energy. 

Isaac Fookin' Nootin -

How have you been sleeping lately, OP? Judging from you stating you're stressed out from work, not good I'm assuming. 

Yeah, trying to exercise more to reduce my stress level as I’ve really been concerned with my HBP and everything lately. 

Pretty sure the way I’m going out is either going to be a massive heart attack or a stroke. Sucks as that shit runs in my family. 

BidenVoter - 
Isaac Fookin' Nootin -

Yeah, trying to exercise more to reduce my stress level as I’ve really been concerned with my HBP and everything lately. 

Pretty sure the way I’m going out is either going to be a massive heart attack or a stroke. Sucks as that shit runs in my family. 

Heart attacks and strokes are my family history as well. Watch that BP!

Have him start pulling out and see if it goes away. A lot of people aren’t even aware of semen allergies. 

def high in the gay community

but likely a stress reaction from living in a failing dystopian Country.