F.A.C.T. DVD Now on Sale!!!

If you have a Martial Arts School that wants to attract Law Enforcement students you may want to check out this new F.A.C.T video by George Vranos. I
like to use it as an instructors guide myself. It's called "Fast Action Control Techniques" for Law Enforcement and Security Professionals"

This author demonstrates very practical restraint and control techniques for actively combative and resisting subjects. This video actually looks more
like it was designed for Correction Officers or Bouncers but he demos everything like a cop working a late night bar detail. Most of his demonstrations are done against resisting opponents. There are a lot of things happening to the opponent at the same time
making it very difficult to resist. Vranos is grabbing a limb, while hitting a nerve, and taking the guy off balance all at the same time to acheive a quick joint lock or restraint. He makes it all look like one quick move. He also demonstrates the methods on how to defend against a sucker punch or two handed shirt grab and high control frisk techniques.
These techniques are very simple to teach and very simple for your students to pick up right away. Once you test it, you will know that Vranos really
does this stuff for a living. There is no wasted time in the video. He does the demo in what he calls "real time" then he explains it, shows it slow and right to the next technique. Give it a shot, the cops really like these techniques.

Craig Bilotta

Here is the website address if you want to check it out. I believe their is a demo on it. But I don't know how to add it as a link. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

www.factvideos.com

ttt

ttt

ttt

Vranos is an excellent instuctor and friend. Check out the video.

ttt