F?CK COPS

Seriously fuck cops , I've had horrible experiences with them and never had more than a speeding ticket...

Just got pulled over in a semi and I get out to give the guy my Id after i had sat there for 5 mins i say " what's the problem" his little bitch ass yells at me " keep your mouth shut and getting out of your truck is a good way to get shot " really mother fucker.

Seriously fuck cops and if they don't like being fucked with maybe the good ones should start keeping the dicks in check. It's like in my younger days I ran with a rough crowd and fought all the time so I couldn't really be mad when people wanted to get it on but once i grew up and distanced myself from that bullshit and ran in different circles I had a legitimate beef when dudes would fuck with me or my buddies since I wasn't going around fucking with people or running in shady circles. Phone Post 3.0

AngryInch had a spontaneous orgasm when he read the thread title. Phone Post 3.0

If the good truck drivers don't wanna be fucked with they need to keep the bad ones in check.

See what I did there? Phone Post 3.0

I ain't do nuffin

you got out of the car during a traffic stop and are actually upset at the cop for getting mad about it?

you are either trolling or dumb as dog shit Phone Post 3.0

^this

If you can't handle them at their worst, you don't deserve them at their best. Phone Post 3.0

I wonder why you've had nothing but horrible experiences with them lol. Fucking eh man. Seriously, fuck you, OP. Fuck you. lol.

Tommy Gunnz - you got out of the car during a traffic stop and are actually upset at the cop for getting mad about it?

. Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - Are you white though
Has to be. He got out of his car and charged an officer and he's still alive to post this. Phone Post 3.0

Tommy Gunnz - you got out of the car during a traffic stop and are actually upset at the cop for getting mad about it?

This Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - Lol at jumping out of your truck to ask whats going on like thats gona speed things up. Like the cop is waiting for you to jump the fuck out so he can talk to you. Stay in your vehicle dildo. Hes running your name and record. You dont need to jump out and meet him at his car

That now takes a few seconds. Not five minutes. And they usually make you wait AFTER they told you why they stopped you in the first place. Not just out of the blue like that.

You guy agree with the cop here???? Especially if he added " keep your mouth shut and getting out of your truck is a good way to get shot "?

Nitecrawler - AngryInch had a spontaneous orgasm when he read the thread title. Phone Post 3.0
Yup lol Phone Post 3.0

BrckNoHitBk -

I ain't do nuffin

He didn't do nuffin.... (has no idea what happened or what was going on) Phone Post 3.0

Why did you get out of your truck? That makes no sense unless you were itching for a minor confrontation to bitch about later.

Sprawl'n'Stall - 
TryhardNobody - Lol at jumping out of your truck to ask whats going on like thats gona speed things up. Like the cop is waiting for you to jump the fuck out so he can talk to you. Stay in your vehicle dildo. Hes running your name and record. You dont need to jump out and meet him at his car

That now takes a few seconds. Not five minutes. And they usually make you wait AFTER they told you why they stopped you in the first place. Not just out of the blue like that.

You guy agree with the cop here???? Especially if he added " keep your mouth shut and getting out of your truck is a good way to get shot "?

Wait, you disagree? You don't think guys have been shot by getting out of their cars like that? I could post a few videos to show you that it happens.

This cop DIDN'T SHOOT HIM. The cop wasn't even saying "Next time I'll shoot ya!".

TryhardNobody - 
Sprawl'n'Stall - 

I have never jumped out of my car during a stop ever. When the cop pulls me over i assume theres a reason and i will find out shortly. When you see the lights behind you, realize youre gona be sitting there 20 or 30 mins. Relax. The ppl who jump out are usually the assholes that want to run away or argue/fight/pull a weapon imo. You arent speeding anything up by getting out. Youre causing the cop to take focus off what he was doing so he can watch you.

Not even 20-30 minutes.

Every speeding ticket I got was no more than 5 minutes.

You can't really get mad. You are in a commercial vehicle. You can get pulled over and checked at any time. It is an expectation of the job.

Why were you shocked? Why did you react so negatively to it?

I think you must have been doing something wrong or having a really bad day. Maybe you were late for your delivery/Pickup?

Thread backfire.. hope you learn something from it OP Phone Post 3.0

I'm with OP here. I was threatened a lot as a kid. Granted I was an asshole but these people are supposed to be public servants. Plus a lot if these dudes and dudettes are pussies. Pulling guns on unarmed kids and harassing people based on their own prejudices. Phone Post 3.0