F@ck da HG

druken posting from a house L=eowlhere on the NS.  Letsl see if surfer dudes with nigce bodys can take over hand rights.

PAPAKOLEA IN DA HIZZZZOUSSSSSE!!!

Zhooooo Zhitsoooo Hepresent

Diken Cider -  druken posting from a house L=eowlhere on the NS.  Letsl see if surfer dudes with nigce bodys can take over hand rights.

That last part screamed of latent homosexuality.

Mr White - 
Diken Cider -  druken posting from a house L=eowlhere on the NS.  Letsl see if surfer dudes with nigce bodys can take over hand rights.

Braddah not getting any from his wife for a few more days/weeks (?) since they just had a baby.

He's gotta get his frustration out somehow I guess. . . Not on said wife (blue belt wife + Hawaiian = better think twice)

Mr Anaconda - 
Mr White - 

Braddah not getting any from his wife for a few more days (?) since they just had a baby.

He's gotta get his frustration out somehow I guess. . . Not on said wife (blue belt wife + Hawaiian = better think twice)

I suppose that explains it.

wow drunk and undersexed = not good.  Glad someone had the insight to put my to sleep early =(

Mr Anaconda - 
Mr White - 

Braddah not getting any from his wife for a few more days/weeks (?) since they just had a baby.

Speaking from someone who had a baby 5 months ago . . . Do you really want to get it from someone who had a watermelon come out of a hole the size of a mayonaise jar? It'll be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

Thankfully, I had a c-section

Two words: keggle exercises

Should be mandatory for MILFs everywhere

Lmfao @ mayonaise jar

TMI

IMO : )

C sections even better - as long as it wasn't stretch'em
nani to begin with

Btw: lactating fun bags = extra bonus

Mr Anaconda - Two words: keggle exercisesShould be mandatory for MILFs everywhereLmfao @ mayonaise jarTMIIMO : )C sections even better - as long as it wasn't stretch'em nani to begin withBtw: lactating fun bags = extra bonus

C-sections now are cut so small. It still amazes me that a baby can come through. Glad to see you think MILFs should do Kegals. How about non MILFs?

Today is a good day for me, my team the DOLPHINS KILLED THE PATRIOTS at their own field too!!!!!!! WOOOO!!!!!!   38-13!!!!

Oh and the redskins defeated arizona 24-17

wutang big sis - 
Mr Anaconda - Two words: keggle exercisesShould be mandatory for MILFs everywhereLmfao @ mayonaise jarTMIIMO : )C sections even better - as long as it wasn't stretch'em nani to begin withBtw: lactating fun bags = extra bonus

C-sections now are cut so small. It still amazes me that a baby can come through. Glad to see you think MILFs should do Kegals. How about non MILFs?

I'm gonna go out a limb to say that most non-MILF's weren't hot enough pre baby so personally, it would't matter either way.

But the MILFs? Definitely do what it takes to get your groove back into top shape!

Said MILFs should then let us know so we can plan the next HG outing accordingly

Any prospective MILFs: please feel free to post your photos for HG
consideration. If you're hot and still don't have children, we can place
you in the Future MILF category and help you in your training regimen

Do I dare to post my pic and reveal my identity and be put into consideration of qualifying as MILF or nonMILF?

do you have a sister named Alicia?

i remember in high school i seen her last name on an assignment and said "what the fuck her name is God?"

then the teacher slapped me on the back of the head and said "Goo you fucking idiot".

lol. Nope. Just Wutang and Wutang lil sis (not Alicia).

wutang big sis - Do I dare to post my pic and reveal my identity and be put into consideration of qualifying as MILF or nonMILF?

I think you should do it and set
a good example for all the other wimminz who lurk teh HG

mayonaise jar?  Jeebus I hope we're not talking the big jar! ;)

^^^lol

does it really matter? Ha!

Mr Anaconda - 
wutang big sis - Do I dare to post my pic and reveal my identity and be put into consideration of qualifying as MILF or nonMILF?

I think you should do it and seta good example for all the other wimminz who lurk teh HG

My husband (who is a lurker) said not to post pics. Then I might get criticized. If you know Wutang, check out his myspace/facebook page. I'm on there ;)

TTT for MILFS & Preggos!!!

and as for hotdog down a hallway,

thankfully Jiujitsu has taught us ANGLES of attack.

can I get a word?

*raises hand and waits for virtual high 5