"F*ck ISIS" rap song from Black Rifle Coffee Co.

LOL! I fucking love these guys!!!

Idiots and frauds.

Commercial for their coffee:

LovinBakersBalls - Idiots and frauds.

How so?

Nitecrawler - 

How so?

How's that "We're going to hire 10,000 veterans" thing working?

LovinBakersBalls -
Nitecrawler - 

How so?

Since they said they would hire that many vets over the next six years, said it back in February (so only 10 months ago) and they picked up 50 franchise options this year I'd say it's going pretty well, why do you ask?

Nitecrawler - 
LovinBakersBalls -
Nitecrawler - 

How so?

Since they said they would hire that many vets over the next six years, said it back in February (so only 10 months ago) and they picked up 50 franchise options this year I'd say it's going pretty well, why do you ask?

Options, you say?

There is no chance in hell these bozos ever employ even 1,000 veterans, let alone 10,000. And trying to gain credibility by shitting on a major company (who happens to be an industry competitor) that already has a considerable, well-regarded veteran employment program (that actually exists, not corporate fantasy) is the height of douchebaggery.

The BRC guys are walking memes, shallow and with a shit product.

LovinBakersBalls -
Nitecrawler - 
LovinBakersBalls -
Nitecrawler - 

How so?

Options, you say?

There is no chance in hell these bozos ever employ even 1,000 veterans, let alone 10,000. And trying to gain credibility by shitting on a major company (who happens to be an industry competitor) that already has a considerable, well-regarded veteran employment program (that actually exists, not corporate fantasy) is the height of douchebaggery.

Hmm...did one of them bang your wife or something? This is an odd hate you have towards them.

LovinBakersBalls -
Nitecrawler - 
LovinBakersBalls -
Nitecrawler - 

How so?

Options, you say?

I just want to put out there that starsucks actively tries to shut down small business coffee shops. 

I dont give a fuck what your hiring plan consists of it includes taking peoples livelihood because it could maybe raise you value a fraction of a percent. Especially since they were once themselves a small, family owned business.  

These men are very brave

Donkey Hotee -

They’ve identified their target demographic.

And they are tryhard as fuck.

But they aren’t getting the traction they expected.

Even their target demographic isn’t stupid enough to overpay for coffee as some kind of lifestyle choice. 

WhiskeyWithered - Definitely not their best video imo.
Did you know they made a zombie apocalypse movie. "Range 15" ( I think!) So stupid it's funny. Tim Kennedy is in it too
It's absolutely the best worst movie I've ever seen lol. Randy couture is in it too. Along with a couple of medal of honor recipients

I could a job

Co3 -
Donkey Hotee -

They’ve identified their target demographic.

And they are tryhard as fuck.

But they aren’t getting the traction they expected.

Even their target demographic isn’t stupid enough to overpay for coffee as some kind of lifestyle choice. 

My boss buys it for use in the company coffee makers. Namely the CAF stuff, he claims he sees a rise in production since he started buying it. 

So does the coffee taste good?

Or I could say I could use job...how does one apply?

LovinBakersBalls - Idiots and frauds.

There's always one bitch ass motherfucker gotta show up on a thread.

Congrats. That bitch ass motherfucker is you.

VTCO -

So does the coffee taste good?

This. Heard a lot about BRC and am intrigued, is it costly? Does it taste good?

I love coffee but I'm a pretty basic black coffee drinker, never get fancy with it.

Gay

As