F*cks Sake! Cops kill ANOTHER dog @wrong house!!

SONOFAMOTHERFUCKINGBITCH!!!!! I wish nothing but the worse possible life of suffering on this fucking piece of shit cop and every other cop in his department who does not either arrest him directly or refuses to show up to work until this asshole piece of shit is fired, charged with trespassing, and felony cruelty to animals.

Family dog shot and killed by California deputies who went to wrong home

A California family’s dog was mistakenly shot and killed by law enforcement officers who went to the wrong home Monday while responding to a domestic violence call, The Los Angeles Times reported.

The deputies reportedly arrived at the wrong home and rattled the fence to see if there were any dogs outside the home. Once inside the gate, two small dogs approached them and a larger Husky mix, the report said.

Officials from the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department said the deputies felt threatened and one fired at the dog named Buddy.

“The department and the officers involved in this unfortunate situation all recognize the emotional impact the loss of a family pet has on this family and we extend our deepest sympathies. The officers involved in this incident feel terrible about what occurred but felt they had no other reasonable option at the time.”

The dog was shot but did not die right away. The family members declined veterinarian intervention because they said they could not afford it. The sheriff’s office said they offered to help the family with “whatever steps.”

This is my dog buddy. The Hesperia police of San Bernardino County were called out for a domestic violence came to my house. Which was the wrong house. My son and brother in law were here and five dogs. They came in to the brezway and buddy when out to see who was coming in. Tony and buddy was sitting on the paito. Dwayne was in the kitchen. Buddy didn't have a chance to bark. They shot him with their 45. Didn't let any one see buddy for 10 min. Animal control said he needed to go to the vet. But it would cost to much if she took him. So our family dog lay bleeding to death while they removed the officer who shot him. The Sargent in charge said they went to the wrong house and sorry. PLEASE repost. Let people know how wrong this was .

Wow that is terrible.

RIP Buddy

Eddy Payeur - Wow that is terrible.

RIP Buddy

It happens far too often.  It is estimated that cops kill thousands of dogs every year because they felt "threatened."  Meanwhile, postal workers, cable installers, lawn spray/pest control workers, meter readers, etc.. encounter dogs far more often than cops and somehow manage to get through the day without shooting any of them.

Anyone still wonder why I have a strong dislike for cops?  

And if someone is going to claim that they're not all bad, I would like you to show me the one "good" cop in this department who has attempted to have this particular cowardly asshole arrested or has threatened to either go on strike or resign if he is not summarily fired and charged with felony animal cruelty.  So, if they're not all bad, then simply show me the good one.  Should be easy enough to do, right?

TInkerbellBeefcake - 

"And if someone is going to claim that they're not all bad, I would like you to show me the one "good" cop in this department who has attempted to have this particular cowardly asshole arrested or has threatened to either go on strike or resign if he is not summarily fired and charged with felony animal cruelty.  So, if they're not all bad, then simply show me the good one.  Should be easy enough to do, right?"

Well when you're mentally ill and talking in circles, and you really get going, it's just fun to watch really.

Can't find the good cop, huh?  No worries.  Step aside and let someone else try.  Or feel free to keep looking.  The department can't be that big.  Surely you can find at least one good one who wants to get cowardly assholes like this out of the department and put an end to cops killing harmless pet dogs at houses they are trespassing on, right?  Just one is all I ask for.  How hard can that be?

Disgusting. I have a love hate relationship with cops. I graduated the police academy in 2006 and received my officer license. But I never went through with getting a job in LE. All my classmates were assholes with God complex. Bunch of dumb jocks with licenses. It was a weird experience ask to many questions they tell you to shut the fuck up. It was like getting progrmmed to be a cop with preprogrammed responses. Not all are bad, but 90% are bad. At least I got 20 plus college credits out of it. Phone Post 3.0

The officers involved in this incident feel terrible about what occurred but felt they had no other reasonable option at the time.”

Alright, lets see the body cam of the incident. It'll show a dog attacking an officer, correct?

Tragic AI.

I hope if the cops mistakenly show up at your house they shoot you and not your dog.

angryinch -
TInkerbellBeefcake - 

"And if someone is going to claim that they're not all bad, I would like you to show me the one "good" cop in this department who has attempted to have this particular cowardly asshole arrested or has threatened to either go on strike or resign if he is not summarily fired and charged with felony animal cruelty.  So, if they're not all bad, then simply show me the good one.  Should be easy enough to do, right?"

Well when you're mentally ill and talking in circles, and you really get going, it's just fun to watch really.

Can't find the good cop, huh?  No worries.  Step aside and let someone else try.  Or feel free to keep looking.  The department can't be that big.  Surely you can find at least one good one who wants to get cowardly assholes like this out of the department and put an end to cops killing harmless pet dogs at houses they are trespassing on, right?  Just one is all I ask for.  How hard can that be?

Serpico wouldn't have shot dogs. And you really shouldn't curse in the title.

DAMMIT

AI looking for attention again

The only good cops are on the wire. Phone Post 3.0

TX_432 - Disgusting. I have a love hate relationship with cops. I graduated the police academy in 2006 and received my officer license. But I never went through with getting a job in LE. All my classmates were assholes with God complex. Bunch of dumb jocks with licenses. It was a weird experience ask to many questions they tell you to shut the fuck up. It was like getting progrmmed to be a cop with preprogrammed responses. Not all are bad, but 90% are bad. At least I got 20 plus college credits out of it. Phone Post 3.0

This pretty much mirrors my own personal experiences.  The vast majority of cops are assholes with some kind of authoritarian complex.  They are programmed to never back down, even when they know they are wrong.  They are trained to always impose their will and authority on people even if they do not have the legal justification to do so.  They are programmed to continue to escalate situations into more and more violence when an encounter could easily be resolved by deescalating it rather than escalating it.  

They are, by and large, assholes and thugs.  

BrckNoHitBk - 

so you couldn't find the good cop either, huh?  

909-387-3545

Call and let them know how you as a concerned citizen feel. Phone Post 3.0

TInkerbellBeefcake - 

" The vast majority of cops are assholes with some kind of authoritarian complex. "

lol only dirtass people think this way. you're a dirtass and you think this way, es normal.

Just so we're all clear on this, you're also calling TX_432, who actually graduated from the police academy, a dirtass, right?

TInkerbellBeefcake - 
angryinch -
BrckNoHitBk - 

so you couldn't find the good cop either, huh?  

What does that even mean? Do you have a directory of all the cops in that division?

I explained it pretty clearly in a couple of earlier posts.  If you need to, get someone to help you with the big words and read them again.  

You're a whiny fucking bitch AI.

You stamp your feet and write swear words in capital letters letting us all know how furious you are. I say you're full of shit. All feigned outrage on an anonymous forum.

You claim your personal experience is that all cops are this and that and yet I have never once read, in any of your horseshit posts, one negative personal experience you've had with cops.

Get off your couch and do something about it you fucking clown. Phone Post 3.0

I hope I killed your thread geek. Phone Post 3.0

You killed it for all of us.

YOu happy, bro?!

Jack Carter -

You killed it for all of us.

YOu happy, bro?!

Yup.