F cold sores

FFS. I feel like a dirty motherfucker. Everyone see's it. This is bullshit. 

You've got herpes!!!

BULL SHIT

Phuckles as a child:

He should have worn a condom during oral sex. 

DaveFu - You've got herpes!!!
Here is the thing, I've gotten them since I can remember. I mean, I remember being in elementary school and getting cold sores. As an adult, I care. They get huge and it's all I think about. Fuck these things.

Lysine lysine lysine

A friend takes about 8 grams over the course of a day when he feels one coming on, it doesn't materialise.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientreview-237-LYSINE

DaveFu -

Phuckles as a child:

Vu for a pic of badger.

Jack Carter -

He should have worn a condom during oral sex. 

lols

Phuckles -
Here is the thing, I've gotten them since I can remember. I mean, I remember being in elementary school and getting cold sores. As an adult, I care. They get huge and it's all I think about. Fuck these things.

You need a more robust immune system.  Meditate.  Get enough sleep.  Eat well.  Exercise, but not to extreme. Be happy.

Phuckles -

You got your whoremouth from your mothers vagina. 

I get them too, OP. They are the worst. Lyseine, Abreva. There are pills you can take now but need a prescription. There is also a cream called Denavir that is supposed to be very helpful. 

I fucking hate cold sores so much. I have always had them pretty bad since I was really young. I used to use Zovirax cream but it never worked great.

Now I take Aciclovir tablets as soon as I feel the tingling and they don't materialise. I bought shit loads of the tablets for cheap when I worked in Sri Lanka and not sure how you get it in other countries as I think you need a prescription.

I've also tried bursting the blisters and letting them dry out which works most the time if I don't have tablets.

I have been doing abreva and lysine like crazy but this sore doesn't fucking care. I hear what you guys are saying about starting Abreva/Lysine as soon as you feel the tingle, but I never felt the tingle with this one. I left a meeting with my boss, look in the mirror and BAM, massive cold sore out of fucking nowhere. That was last Friday. It has now gotten fucking terrible, bright red, and large. FML. This is bullshit I have to put up with this shit. I have important meetings and shit. This fucking sucks.  

Huntsman - I fucking hate cold sores so much. I have always had them pretty bad since I was really young. I used to use Zovirax cream but it never worked great.

Now I take Aciclovir tablets as soon as I feel the tingling and they don't materialise. I bought shit loads of the tablets for cheap when I worked in Sri Lanka and not sure how you get it in other countries as I think you need a prescription.

I've also tried bursting the blisters and letting them dry out which works most the time if I don't have tablets.

So, you get that stuff from your doc? I need to schedule an appointment. 

I guess I'll have to go the store. I'm going all-in though. I am running low on Abreva and Lysine. I am going to buy Abreva, Lysine, and nail polish remover. I'll probably stock up on lube and condoms while I'm at it. Anything else I should add to cart?

Lux Fixxins -

How do you get them?

No fucking clue. I have gotten them since I was in elementary school. Since before I kissed a girl or sucked ten dicks in one night. 

Thread title should be

"Don't F cold sores".

Did you blow JakethaGr8?