F*** CSAC !!! F*** CSAC !!! F*** CSAC !!!

F*** California State Athletic Commission

Nuff Said

x2.  Fuck um.

x4

x5

LEET060 - F*** California State Athletic Commission

Nuff Said

Who should be the judges for MMA ...let's use those boxing guys who are always fucking up, I know they don't know this sport but hey ...it's convenient.

FUCK THEM

when the good ref's are not reffing during certain bouts, they should be rotating in as judges as well.

No more events under CSAC until they sort their shit out !

FUCK EM !

Nuff Said

Sean Sherk is that you?

ShaqNoob - 

Nuff Said

Sean Sherk is that you?

No.

Mc6pack - No more events under CSAC until they sort their shit out !

FUCK EM !

i am never watching another MMA event that happens in CA ever again. I don't care if it's Strikeforce, UFC, WEC, or etc...

ttt for these fucken idiots. I'm surprised no one got suspended this event for wearing shirts they didn't like.

ttt

ttt

Come on guys......you might of forgot,  they only suspended Diego "The Nightmare" Sanchez for 3 months following his post fight piss test that was positive for marijuana.  Plus they only gave him a $500 fine.

On the other hand, the NSAC gave Nick Diaz like a 10% purse fine and a 6 month suspension along with the biggest win of his career changed to a no contest, against Takanori Gomi.

I want to take the CSAC for a nice seafood dinner and never call her back.

While I disagree with suspending fighters for marijuana Nick has high while fighting which may have caused him to have a higher pain tolerance. Still though the no contest thing was harsh.