F$%K KOTC! REALITY CHECK

Well, I've sat here for a long time and read what marks had to say about kotc and such. I thought long and hard before getting on this page and I think I have some good feadback.first as far as the hole kotc mixup if there is one thing I understand about this life it's second hand info sucks and it's hard to trust anyone so don't belive shit untile you here it from the goats mouth.(goats muoth being who ever is the promotor of the event your going to fight in.) Second is that controling your rage is an every day thing and realy understand who it needs to be focused on before you blow. be 100% positive that the guy your taking it out on is at falt because if he's not you end up kicking your own ass.(f@#k kotc)that kind of stuff just hurts your goals, if you are going to try and go all the way NHB you need to save that stit for the cage. Third , I don't know who was talking about how great your last fight was but I thought it was a boring fight to be in letalone watch. I meen if the hole lay and pray stiyle is what your going for then be humble.Don't get me wroug, you did exacly what you need to do to win with my lack of grappling training going for the ground was the smart thing but if thats how your going to fight then leave the striker talk to the strikers. all of us here in mexico know that your mouth was in to it with a good three months of shit talk of how you where going to knock me out. but for those who saw the fight found out your heart wasn't. I don't regret that loss . out of the 12 fight I've haved I learnd the most from my 2 losses and thats what it's all about, testing your self every day and learning about what kind of man you realy are. I hope at the rematch after waking up you take the loss for what it is a learning experiernce
mike (el Verdugo) seal

TTT for Mike vs Cedric rematch........
Hey Mike who was your other loss to?
do you count the submission martch against Dean as 1?

Rudy (George's friend)

Subwitebelt

What does your post have to do with the top post?

You're right ElVerdugo, second hand info always sucks! Learning from the losses is what it's all about, sounds like you had a bad experience, & I hope you don't get discouraged because of it. :)

subwhitebelt, I hope you do support the smaller shows more, the fighters in them have just as much heart as the guys in the big shows! I think alot of people forget this sometimes.

The smaller shows even allow a fan to appreciate a fighter more too, they seem more eager to socialize with fans I've noticed. Maybe it's because it's not such a large event that theres more of a chance to get to know them.

You're so right about the internet, word travels pretty fast because of it. Big show, little show, the fighters give their all, they help make MMA what it is! :)

Just So you guys know Mike Seal was a stand up guy. Did what he said he would didn't complain or try to renegotiate after he already agreed. Really good guy to work with and he KO'ed his opponant in very exciting manner. He is the kind of Fighter we want to use regularly at KOTC

hey rude5321 no I don't count the sub. from dean as a loss becuse that wasn't a fight,it was a subbmission match but yes I learned alot from it and even though it wasn't a fight I still came out strounger from it becuase i didn't turn it down and never gave up even thow I'm not a subbmission guy and dean was,,,,, well,,,DEAN.

THANKS CORDEIRO. i REALY GOT A KICK OUT OF THAT SHOW, IT WAS A GOOD EXPEARENSE AND CAN'T WAIT TO TEST THE CHIN OF SOME OF THE TOP GUYS IN THAT WEIGHT.