F(*k Reebok

I honestly don't see how this is Reebok's fault.  Reebok has no relationship with Stitch.  They owe him nothing.  Do you think Nike pays NFL refs?  Does Majestic pay MLB refs?  Of course not.  It's the NFL and MLB's responsibilty to compensate their refs, not the uniform provider. 

The blame for this whole fiasco rests on Zuffa's shoulders.  They were the ones who signed on to a new uniform deal without doing any research as to how it would impact the earnings of their employees/contractors.  They are the ones who have essentially said 'tough shit' to anyone who lost income due to the deal.  And they are the ones who fired Stitch for speaking truth to power.

If you want to boycott someone, at least boycott the responisible party.

Doesn't matter UFC is wrong and we support it by complaining and watching. S bit counter-productive if you ask me Phone Post 3.0

cheyguy - you guys know reebok and ufc doesn't need any of us on here. Millions of casuals will head down to Wal Mart regardless and buy this shit up and UFC will make serious money. Get over yourselves.
I think you'd be surprised Phone Post 3.0

Looney Ronulan Paultard -
cheyguy - you guys know reebok and ufc doesn't need any of us on here. Millions of casuals will head down to Wal Mart regardless and buy this shit up and UFC will make serious money. Get over yourselves.
I second that Phone Post 3.0

JoeyBagaDonuts -
Looney Ronulan Paultard -
I second that Phone Post 3.0
I third it Phone Post 3.0

cheyguy - you guys know reebok and ufc doesn't need any of us on here. Millions of casuals will head down to Wal Mart regardless and buy this shit up and UFC will make serious money. Get over yourselves.

Casuals who shop at Wal Mart will not be buying UFC merch that costs more than a PPV.

Even the "fan gear" shirts pushing $30-$40 probably wouldn't be that appealing for them.

Rudi - " I will never buy another reebok product again if they stay in this deal."

Wait. You bought Reebok before? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Fcuk fox too. Not watching Phone Post 3.0

Just goes to show what everyone knew in the first place they never put that much thought into the deal.

Don't get why they could not have stuck UFC branding on the cut guys or Monster and still paid them something.

Oh almost forgot fuck you Reebok. Phone Post 3.0

JetSetter -
jonnierockets20 - Fcuk fox too. Not watching Phone Post 3.0
Could you not post anymore also? Phone Post 3.0
I could but not sure if I would do it for you if that's what your asking Phone Post 3.0

SoCalMutt - Only way to really make a difference is to boycott the UFC. Money talks.

Support Bellator and any small competitor, and don't give a red cent to Zuffa. Only way.

Otherwise swallow what Zuffa gives you. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah like that championship fight on free tv Saturday!!

Your right SoCall Zuffa truly does suck.

Rudi - " I will never buy another reebok product again if they stay in this deal."

My thoughts exactly. Nobody wears Reebok shoes besides that one aunt in everyone's family that looks like Larry Bird. Phone Post 3.0

Steve4192 - 

I honestly don't see how this is Reebok's fault.  Reebok has no relationship with Stitch.  They owe him nothing.  Do you think Nike pays NFL refs?  Does Majestic pay MLB refs?  Of course not.  It's the NFL and MLB's responsibilty to compensate their refs, not the uniform provider. 

The blame for this whole fiasco rests on Zuffa's shoulders.  They were the ones who signed on to a new uniform deal without doing any research as to how it would impact the earnings of their employees/contractors.  They are the ones who have essentially said 'tough shit' to anyone who lost income due to the deal.  And they are the ones who fired Stitch for speaking truth to power.

If you want to boycott someone, at least boycott the responisible party.

This logic is logical

AlphaMaleJP - 

My thoughts exactly. Nobody wears Reebok shoes besides that one aunt in everyone's family that looks like Larry Bird. Phone Post 3.0

haha!

VTCO -

UFC is to blame as much as Reebok is, if not more.

Kinda disengenuous to take a stand and "boycott" a brand you prob. never bought past middle school anyway because of this deal while not boycotting the other guilty party because you like watching fights too much.

Acting like continuing to watch UFC is some altruistic gesture is laughable.

Also, when you see how the rollout went, it's pretty clear Reebok didn't put too much thought, time or effort into launching their "fight shop". Meanwhile, this was touted as some big game changer for UFC.

Reebok not really giving a shit sort of explains the debacle on their end....what is UFC's excuse for cutting such a shit deal and implementing it so poorly to the point of pissing so many people off?

Reebok is part of the deal. They are attaching their name to this deal.

Also you have to look at it as a plan for effectiveness. For the UFC, bad press is offset by future gains and greater control of sponsorship. They won't budge unless shit gets really really ugly for them.

Reebok however?...for them, this whole thing is about a positive and visible view of their product. ALL they care about is the press and image. They can be leaned on. Phone Post 3.0

SoCalMutt - 
lastcall -
SoCalMutt - Only way to really make a difference is to boycott the UFC. Money talks.

Support Bellator and any small competitor, and don't give a red cent to Zuffa. Only way.

Otherwise swallow what Zuffa gives you. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah like that championship fight on free tv Saturday!!

Your right SoCall Zuffa truly does suck.
You like the way they treat their contractors? You agree with the strongarm tactics, public bashing of fighters?

You sound like you would be a good battered eoman with an occasional complement.

Some people see more than what they are told.

But that isvthe beauty of a free market , we can all support whom we want eith our own dollar. Phone Post 3.0

You like the way they treat their contractors?

In the regular world contractors aren't given insurance by whoever's contracting them. In the regular world contractors aren't promoted world wide by who's paying that opens multiple business opportunities for them.

You sound like a battered woman.

Who the hell is crying like a bitch about a privately owned companies business decisions? Look in the mirror bro.

Some people see more than what they're told?

What the hell do you exactly know? How many years in the fight business or any business for that matter have you spent?

But that isvthe beauty of a free market , we can all support whom we want eith our own dollar?

I highly doubt you've ever attended an event, bought merchandise or a ppv for that matter. I'm sure you enjoy those fights on Fox for free though.

Hemlock - I just read on their Wiki that Adidas owns Reebok.

lol like 8-10 years ago.

In. Fuck FOX and Reebok Phone Post 3.0

Theflesh22 - In. Fuck FOX and Reebok Phone Post 3.0
2nd that Phone Post 3.0

VIP league Phone Post 3.0