F@#$ Spike TV

So here i am flipping through the channels and i see some ufc on spike. so i start watching the old fights and realize, oh shit this is the one where diego sanchez has that bad ass entrance. so i sit there all fucking night waiting for the main event. diego comes out to queen in the background but some lame horseshit is being played over it. i even called the old lady in from the other room to see this fucking garbage hoping she would see one of the greatest entrances in ufc history. goddamnit im pissed off!WTF spike and Dana? How could you do that shit.

They just put Stemm over everything.

yeah i've been looking for the real one with sound for a long time for my personal archives and haven't been able to find it. if anyone has the link i would appreciate it.

diego foamin at the mouth and shit. it's gold

^dvr is your friend

I DVR'd the last episode, but they actually showed the result of the fight during a commercial near the beginning of the show.

Collin Reuter - I DVR'd the last episode, but they actually showed the result of the fight during a commercial near the beginning of the show.

dummies. lol

YES!

For Badder

4 Badder

YES..... YES....... YES

lol good enough for 2

wow man u seem pretty bummed u didnt get to see diego in all his gloriousness....

H20 - I hate how they edit all the entrances during replay's with UFC music.

whats the difference being live on spike???

Must be copyright issues with the songs played.

PembrokePinesVillain - wow man u seem pretty bummed u didnt get to see diego in all his gloriousness....

Didn't you know? Diego Sanchez is an angel.

Collin Reuter - I DVR'd the last episode, but they actually showed the result of the fight during a commercial near the beginning of the show.

So you dvr'd the show and you still watch the commericals???

why???

Even DVDs you buy are like that, they don't have the licensing to use any of the mainstream music on replays. You pretty much have to watch it live/DVR it to get the entrances.

YES!

diegos maricahi shit was the gayest ever

NO!