f**t on psilocybin ama

later bitches,taking hold,cant focus no mo

btw bro,that pic is the sit right now!thanks

How are those cookies? Ive tried cooks here in Colorado but never from california Phone Post 3.0

Nabors Rigpig - btw bro,that pic is the sit right now!thanks

Phone Post 3.0

I've always wondered what that shit felt like. I'm to much of a pussy to ever try something like that. Phone Post 3.0

my buddy is writing for me..nevertap,do it bro.i promise u u wont be sorry,just do it where and who ur comfortable with and enjoy.open yourself bro,o I promise u will be glad u did!
shogun they are the tits bro,no mistaking the real legit og berner cookies man!

that sweet taste of mint is the fucking tits!

playlist so far tonite,pantera a new level,some og hawken,yg-my nigga,some skillex etc

drivin on cid or fungus id lose my fucking mind!id be in park at a set of lights in my own world.id just stop drivin and explore the depths of my mind lol.thank god u reached ur spot and enjoyed bro!

Yeah I bet its perfect with those shrooms. I gotta get back to California and try them some day! Phone Post 3.0

do you know the mushroom man?

Nabors Rigpig - drivin on cid or fungus id lose my fucking mind!id be in park at a set of lights in my own world.id just stop drivin and explore the depths of my mind lol.thank god u reached ur spot and enjoyed bro!
first time i dropped acid i drove my van like an idiot. it felt like i was in a boat floating in a sea of marshmallows. Phone Post 3.0