F--- the Lebron hate

Yeah 'the decision' seemed like a bitch move, but, it raised money for charity- which is why he did it that way.

And forget those of you that say he made an all star team. Magic, Bird, Jordan all had better talent around them than Lebron does. That bitch Barkley made an all star team in Houston (pippen, drexler, Olajuwon) but talks shit about Lebron cuz he's a stupid bitch loudmouth fag.

The key to knowing if a player is better than another is asking how much better would 'X' team be with the two top players from each team swapping roster spots. For example, if Lebron played with the showtime Lakers, he would make that team better than magic made it. Magic wouldn't make the heat team better.

Lebron also makes bird's celtics teams better. Bird doesn't make the heat better than they are now with Lebron.

Only player I can't say this about is Jordan. I think Lebron has a bit to go before we say he makes Jordan's bulls teams better than they were with Jordan.

Enjoy your freeze

It's one thing to defend lebron it's another to trash legends that made the game Phone Post 3.0

Fuck Lebron. I reserve the right to hate anyone I want in sports, whether it be rational or irrational. Lebron James will always be a slimy cocksucker in my eyes, no matter how many rings he gets. Phone Post

Tiresias - 

Yup, Magic wouldn't be an improvement of Mario Chalmers, and Larry Bird wouldn't be an improvement over Mike Miller.  Brilliant.

I meant magic trading roster spots with lebron. And bird trading with Lebron.

Oh, and once again, fuck that hating fag Barkley.

"And forget those of you that say he made an all star team. Magic, Bird, Jordan all had better talent around them than Lebron does."

This was the only good part of your op. Barkely doesn't hate LeBron. A lot of former players didn't like the way he left but they've gotten passed that and love the way he plays.

And lol at saying Chuck made an all star team out there in Houston when he and Drexler were both past their primes. You think T Mac joining the Spurs made them an all star team too? Phone Post

Yamie Jagerbomb - Oh, and once again, fuck that hating fag Barkley.

Barkley was critical of him his first year with the Heat, he has been on record saying people need to get over it

I don't really follow basketball at all, why does everyone hate him? Phone Post 3.0

Logan Stantons finger - I don't really follow basketball at all, why does everyone hate him? Phone Post 3.0

He didn't want to live in Cleveland. Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
Logan Stantons finger - I don't really follow basketball at all, why does everyone hate him? Phone Post 3.0

Who would? Phone Post 3.0

Logan Stantons finger -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -

Who would? Phone Post 3.0

Exactly, I didn't like the way he left either but I can't blame him for leaving Cleveland. If you aren't a Cavs fan I don't really know how much you can hate LeBron for leaving Phone Post

Somebody get this man a blanket! Phone Post

UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap -

Lebron isn't hated because he wanted out of Cleveland, he was hated before that. Coming into the NBA at 18 with the nickname "King" because he dominated Ohio basketball over kids while he was 6'8 in high school and acted like he was hot shit. 

He was good as a rookie and has improved up until now, but he's not good in clutch situations, game 6 was won by Allen and Bosh, and he's still full of himself. People don't let go of hate when it comes to sports figures very easily. 

lebron didn't name himself "king james" media did. that kid had unreal expectations set for him. the only thing haters point to is the decision and it's such a cop out.

yah bird Mchale and parish weren't a good big 3

Jordan pippen and rodman sucked too

and magic had an allstar team

you have the right to hate whoever you want for any reason but give the dude his due. best player since Jordan and he handles biz on the court Phone Post 3.0

UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap -

Lebron isn't hated because he wanted out of Cleveland, he was hated before that. Coming into the NBA at 18 with the nickname "King" because he dominated Ohio basketball over kids while he was 6'8 in high school and acted like he was hot shit. 

He was good as a rookie and has improved up until now, but he's not good in clutch situations, game 6 was won by Allen and Bosh, and he's still full of himself. People don't let go of hate when it comes to sports figures very easily. 

oh the jumper in game 7 up by 2 wasn't clutch good call Phone Post 3.0

Yamie Jagerbomb - Oh, and once again, fuck that hating fag Barkley.

Fucking one of the best posters on this forum so leave him the Fuck al.....oh wait, now i see.

Carry on....enjoy the freeze. Phone Post

I just think the guy whines alot n flops but i guess thats the NBA now a days.

Lol nothing like a bunch of people talking shit on the Internet about people who achieve success Phone Post 3.0

you said he's not good in the clutch when he JUST WAS Phone Post 3.0

comegetsome - I just think the guy whines alot n flops but i guess thats the NBA now a days.

Pretty much. The talent is undeniable. Phone Post

Imagine a 7 game series against one of the all time greatest teams (any team).

Who do you want leading your team - Jordan or James? The answer isn't even close imo. Regular season, it's close. When it matters? Jordan, 10 times out of 10, even if he has the flu. Phone Post