F the pats

Dem feels :(

destroys room door like rampage did on tuf

Hold me bros Phone Post

I've been getting texts since the game ended. What makes it worse is the fuckers talking shit are fans of sub-500 teams. Buncha cunts. Phone Post

hagisan - I've been getting texts since the game ended. What makes it worse is the fuckers talking shit are fans of sub-500 teams. Buncha cunts. Phone Post

Yep. Meanwhile we are tied for first in the NFC and were the last undefeated team in the NFC. Phone Post

Saints had the game, they made the mistake of giving it back to the best qb of all time, at home. Phone Post

46and2degrees - Saints had the game, they made the mistake of giving it back to the best qb of all time, at home. Phone Post
This. Phone Post 3.0

Alumatine -
46and2degrees - Saints had the game, they made the mistake of giving it back to the best qb of all time, at home. Phone Post
This. Phone Post 3.0
Yup. As silly as the hate is for Brady, even with shitty WR's and 2nd stringers, he still made it happen. You can't hate the guy for his skill, at least.

*steelers fan vouching for Brady and the pats. Haha Phone Post 3.0

I was watching that game with my dad. I feel for him, he lost $2800 in the football pool we are in because of that game Phone Post

Lulz Phone Post 3.0

As a Vikings fan, I have to cheer for any AFC team facing an NFC team. While I really don't like the Saints (still bitter about '09 over here), it just felt wrong hoping the Patriots pulled it off.

It was still a pretty sweet finish, though. I (and much of the rest of the world) thought it was over when Brady threw that awful pick.

Great game.  Go Pats.  5-1 baby.

I thought game was over when Pats got a FG instead of a TD with about 6 minutes left.  They could have gone up 2 possessions.  When Saints took the lead I thought Pats had zero chance of winning it.  That was old CLUTCH Tom Brady.  YEAH YEAH

WOOOO

al neri -
46and2degrees -  Saints had the game, they made the mistake of giving it back to the best qb of all time, at home. Phone Post

Joe Montana was playing today?

I said best, not second best. Phone Post

Oh, SNAP

46and2degrees -
al neri -
46and2degrees -  Saints had the game, they made the mistake of giving it back to the best qb of all time, at home. Phone Post

Joe Montana was playing today?

I said best, not second best. Phone Post

Do you guys even watch football? He retired like a billion years ago. Phone Post 3.0