F u regal and consoladated dirtbags chairs

WTF KINDA BOOSHEET HOMELESS STINKASS SHELTER ARE YOU TRYING TO RUN.

you made me sniff the backs of 10 chairs before i found one that didn't smell like sweat crotch.

FUCK YOU WARD THEATER AND WINDWARD STADIUM.

i want to burn your owners and management ingloriousbastards style.

buy some febreeze fuckers.

like this

do it!

time to call a meeting w/ those fucking criminals and burn them

LMAO! I can see you doing this!

I read it as "sweet" crotch. Much nicer experience. Phone Post 3.0

it has gone too far...the last time i went to the movies it cost me $30 for the tickets, popcorn and drink. I won't even go on a friday or saturday night anymore. you spend the money and still have to regulate punk kids that want to keep cracking jokes throughout the movie.

A lot to be said for streaming illegal downloads to my computer and watching it in the big screen through an HDMI cable. Phone Post 3.0

fnunderful - it has gone too far...the last time i went to the movies it cost me $30 for the tickets, popcorn and drink. I won't even go on a friday or saturday night anymore. you spend the money and still have to regulate punk kids that want to keep cracking jokes throughout the movie.
I refuse to go on an opening night, Holiday or weekend.

Crowded with inconsiderate people and tough guys. Phone Post 3.0

Used to like going to Rest Row $1.00 movies until it got overrun with homeless looking for a place to sleep in AC for a couple of hours Phone Post 3.0

for the cost, those fucking crooks should at least provide a sanitary viewing area. 

i want you dead. no retribution. just death.

FCTV808 -

for the cost, those fucking crooks should at least provide a sanitary viewing area. 

i want you dead. no retribution. just death.

Then you give the new owners a chance. They mess up, they die too.
And so on until someone gets it right, or the Theater cemetery plot is full. Phone Post 3.0

exactly jimmy. why is this concept so unacceptable by the rest of society is beyond me.

It's our culture of acceptance and sensitivity. Some time in the last 20 years or so it has become ok to be mediocre. People are satisfied with sub-par service. As a matter of fact, they accept it as the norm. It is the no more dodgeball at school attitude. "Oh it isn't fair for the out of shape children that they are always OUT first!"; "Let's play a game called you are ALL WINNERS!"
I live with this problem at work...:(

Thus the burning theater and machine gun solution

I saw this guy in the theater FCTV was in.

This guy is the CFO of Regal Cinema.  Really he is.

Robobear -

I saw this guy in the theater FCTV was in.

That rear view mirror is now contaminated Phone Post 3.0

they look so flammable

The Dole ones smell weird and feel a little damp. Gotta watch out for the bed bugs from the micros too Phone Post 3.0