F You Aurora Cannabis

12-1 reverse split?  You motherfuckers. 

/end rant

Yikes. Youre gonna need some cannabis to deal with that kick in the nuts.

Damn. 

Yeah I been hearing bad things a bout them for awhile so I stayed away.

gabora -

/end rant

Can you explain this for the financial dummies like myself?

I sold it a couple weeks ago thank god.

Headless Samurai -
gabora -

/end rant

I know nothing about this but google told me one of the tricks  company can use when it is not doing well is to reverse split stock. So in this case for every 12 shares of stock the OP owned he now only owns one share. It is suppose to increase the value of the shares by reducing the amount of them but from what I understand it mostly just screws over stockholders. 

I currently have Luckin Coffee that is on hold because the CEO lied about earnings...

Also have Chesapeake Energy which is having a meeting today and voting on a reverse split.... god damnit..

1 Like

Passive Jay -
Headless Samurai -
gabora -

/end rant

I know nothing about this but google told me one of the tricks  company can use when it is not doing well is to reverse split stock. So in this case for every 12 shares of stock the OP owned he now only owns one share. It is suppose to increase the value of the shares by reducing the amount of them but from what I understand it mostly just screws over stockholders. 

Yeah this is the hope.  I’m one of the lucky ones that didn’t get roped into this at $10 or $5....he’ll I got in at $1.13 and it’s down to 1.05 so I can sell at a small loss as I’m holding around 2k shares.  The previous CEO’s were crooks and they fucked off with a good pile of money.  It was mismanaged from the beginning and the government do Canada didn’t help with their shitty roll out.  

Only the Canadian government can fuck up selling drugs.  If they opened more stores from the beginning and stayed on top of the Robles this wouldn’t have happened.  Aurora had a ton of weed and nowhere to sell it.  

TheRoguewrestler - I currently have Luckin Coffee that is on hold because the CEO lied about earnings...

Also have Chesapeake Energy which is having a meeting today and voting on a reverse split.... god damnit..

Chesapeake was another one that's been scary for a long time. I don't see them recovering anytime soon.

Passive Jay -
Headless Samurai -
gabora -

/end rant

Thanks!

This is hardly out of nowhere, why were you still holding this turd?

invalid - This is hardly out of nowhere, why were you still holding this turd?

no you fucking turd, he made this thread because he sold right before.

TheRoguewrestler - I currently have Luckin Coffee that is on hold because the CEO lied about earnings...

So... I'm thinking Index funds might be more for you...

BrckNoHitBk - 
invalid - This is hardly out of nowhere, why were you still holding this turd?

no you fucking turd, he made this thread because he sold right before.

" ... I can sell at a small loss as I’m holding around 2k shares"

I got screwed by the weed stock market industry last year and high-tailed it after losing 15k.  Fuck'em. 

Sandy Pantz - 

Why. Im still up almost 8%. I've been killing it other than those two stocks. I dumped Chesapeake after gambling on a short term rally but didn't end up losing too much on it. A lot of people got fucked with Luckin, not just me.

TheRoguewrestler -
Sandy Pantz - 

Why. Im still up almost 8%. I've been killing it other than those two stocks. I dumped Chesapeake after gambling on a short term rally but didn't end up losing too much on it. A lot of people got fucked with Luckin, not just me.

Just giving you shit homie.  We've all taken some lumps with this virus.  That Luckin shit is why I never invest in Chinese companies though, can't believe anything coming out of that country