Faaaaaaaack!

Just found a goddamn scorpion in the house. A little unnerving with my 2 year old running around the house.

Phone Post 3.0

The only solution is to burn your house down. Phone Post 3.0

Only time I encountered one of those little fuckers I killed it with a clothes iron. I recommend this approach. Phone Post

No worse that a wasp or bee sting. Just step on it, or man the fuck up and capture it to keep as a pet. Phone Post 3.0

Make a necklace out of that thing.

UGCTT_Messiah - No worse that a wasp or bee sting. Just step on it, or man the fuck up and capture it to keep as a pet. Phone Post 3.0

You have a burly ass beard don't you? And perhaps live in the mountains or live in a jungle feasting upon the blood of lions? Fuck keeping one of those creepy little shits. Yet again I suggest the iron. Phone Post

Its not dangerous Phone Post

Dolphin IMO

jessethekid -
UGCTT_Messiah - No worse that a wasp or bee sting. Just step on it, or man the fuck up and capture it to keep as a pet. Phone Post 3.0

You have a burly ass beard don't you? And perhaps live in the mountains or live in a jungle feasting upon the blood of lions? Fuck keeping one of those creepy little shits. Yet again I suggest the iron. Phone Post

I have never captured a scorpion, but I did once keep a brown recluse as a pet. Phone Post 3.0

This Phone Post 3.0

Enlarge the pic, cant see it...

UGCTT_Messiah - No worse that a wasp or bee sting. Just step on it, or man the fuck up and capture it to keep as a pet. Phone Post 3.0

Isn't that highly dependent on the species and not considering the chance of an allergic reaction?

Either way, having them around a 2 year old doesn't strike me as a winning strategy.

Dirtyu D -
UGCTT_Messiah - No worse that a wasp or bee sting. Just step on it, or man the fuck up and capture it to keep as a pet. Phone Post 3.0

Isn't that highly dependent on the species and not considering the chance of an allergic reaction?

Either way, having them around a 2 year old doesn't strike me as a winning strategy.
I've been stung by the kind in the picture and it wasn't as bad as a wasp sting. That being said, an allergic reaction would definitely change that. Phone Post 3.0

Move 2 the beach immediately Phone Post 3.0

Iamtheonepercent - The only solution is to burn your house down. Phone Post 3.0

The only logical choice. Phone Post

UGCTT_Messiah -
jessethekid -

I have never captured a scorpion, but I did once keep a brown recluse as a pet. Phone Post 3.0

Your fucking insane. Phone Post

hammerhurler - 1. Where do you live? Fuck living where scorpions get in your house!

2. What the hell is with that hideous shag rug?
I thought the rug was a bunch of maggots lol. Phone Post 3.0

jessethekid -
UGCTT_Messiah -
jessethekid -

Your fucking insane. Phone Post

Dude it was awesome. I would put crickets and grasshoppers and stuff in his terrarium and he'd kill the shit out of them.

Too bad he only lived for like two weeks. Phone Post 3.0

Here is your action plan.

1. Remove that ugly ass fucking rug, burn it, or put it in a dumpster somewhere where nobody will ever have to see it again.

2. Deal with the scorpion however you like.