Faber & Conor to coach next TUF

If Conor lost last night these two would have fought Phone Post 3.0

FETT_the geek -
smth416 - There's no set of coaches that can make the show watchable IMO Phone Post 3.0

Really? What about TUF The Ring Card Girl season with... (you pick the coaches)
Nope. Wouldn't watch TUF still. Phone Post 3.0

TexDeuce - This is stupid. TUF sucks these days. Phone Post 3.0
You're stupid.

TUF has sucked since TUF 5. Phone Post 3.0

Don_Dada - 

And why the hell is Faber getting the opportunity again anyway? what is Zuffa's fascination with Faber and TeamDudeBro? 

He's like MMA's Brad Pitt, why not put him on TV as often as possible?

MrBoone - So it's due in part to the altercation Faber posted?

Wouldn't it make more sense since Aldo and CM aren't fighting before taping that Aldo be the coach?
He can't speak English Phone Post 3.0

Don_Dada -

And why the hell is Faber getting the opportunity again anyway? what is Zuffa's fascination with Faber and TeamDudeBro? 

Team dudebro LOL Phone Post 3.0

SurgicalGloves - 
Needlemover - And people think nothing this last weekend was staged?

The UFC didn't just come up with Conor and Faber at the 189 after party. This has been in work for a while.

I think they wanted Mendes and Conor to be the coaches until Aldo dropped out. Insert a backstage altercation between Conor and Faber and transition complete. Phone Post 3.0
Shit the fuck up already, holy shit. Phone Post 3.0

That's a lot of shit.

RollHighAllDay -
rockyjiujitsu - Kind of odd Phone Post 3.0
I feel like they are fabricating drama just in case Jose is out too long. Jose pulls out again and show sets up a grudge match with Faber. Avoid Frankie for a bit as well. Why wouldn't Frankie coach USA? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I feel bad for Frankie. The guy keeps getting passed up Phone Post 3.0

...what the fuck..? Phone Post 3.0

Don't like it. Phone Post 3.0

Why not put Frankie in? At least then they can fight.. The coaches fighting makes it.

SurgicalGloves -
Needlemover - And people think nothing this last weekend was staged?

The UFC didn't just come up with Conor and Faber at the 189 after party. This has been in work for a while.

I think they wanted Mendes and Conor to be the coaches until Aldo dropped out. Insert a backstage altercation between Conor and Faber and transition complete. Phone Post 3.0
Shit the fuck up already, holy shit. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. The conspiracy theorists are annoying and it hasn't even been 24 hours of what seems like every thread.

Mendes went in for the submission to finish the fight, Conor escaped, Mendes was gassed, Conor hit him with a hard punch in the right spot. Get over it that Conor won. Phone Post 3.0

Don't like it either.

This is over-exposure for Mcgregor. He's got a good schtick, but it can get repetitive and people can get sick of seeing it over and over, and overexposure can make something that is entertaining a few times a year become a yawn.

But then it seems the new UFC doesn't go in for the whole "less is more" approach...more is more...

fucking retarded, they need to make this aldo/mcgregor fight happen asap. I don't want to be waiting 8 fucking months to see them fight now.

So is Conor not on the Dublin card? I didn't think he would be but he sounded convinced he would be Phone Post 3.0

Only way I MIGHT watch TUF again is f McGregor is a coach. Phone Post 3.0

Lol wtf? Is this 2007? Who the fucks gonna want to be on Fabers team? Will watch but for the wrong reasons. To watch a little old fighter get bullied. I make myself sick. Phone Post 3.0

C'mon no one thinks they are some way some how gonna set up this fight. Especially since the "altercation".

Something is gonna happen. Phone Post 3.0

xaeo - Lol wtf? Is this 2007? Who the fucks gonna want to be on Fabers team? Will watch but for the wrong reasons. To watch a little old fighter get bullied. I make myself sick. Phone Post 3.0

Every american. Its a US vs Europe TUF.

Why Phone Post 3.0