Faber Looking Disheveled, Sporting Mohawk

ranier wolfcastle -

Lol!

Dude hasnt had a legit break in decades. Esp having to tell usada where u are at all times..worse than a stage 5 clinger.

Love watching the guy fight, but that chin looks like he's undergoing mitosis and splitting into two new Urijah Fabers.

The Urijahs Faber.

Henzeus - How quickly the muscle tone goes. Hard to believe that guy is a fighter.
yeah u would think he would get jacked gain 20lbs...but like k said prob just taking a break. ..im getting inducted into the UFC HOF on July I dont need muscles to get pusy no moe....anyone ever see his girl? he have one?

He was in GA this past weekend

Henzeus - How quickly the muscle tone goes. Hard to believe that guy is a fighter.
Yeah he looks like a fat slob that's never worked out in his whole life

What a fat tard

I hope I can semi retire at 40 and get fat and hungover on a boat on The 1st of the month on a Monday

Looks like he's got camel toe. 

Yeah. He looks like he is hating life.

111 posts in 9 years and you post way too much. Go back to lurking fatty.

Henzeus - Clever reply.

Thanks. Fatty McFatbottom.

Henzeus - I sure he is. Some faggots on here are thirsty for that man juice.

Aussie Shaun -

class act, nice guy with a good sense of humour

That's a boldface lie!

Arms in a resting position. Muscles are taking a break. Also, he is pointing at his penis, Mmmhmmm

MMA MELEE - Dude hasnt had a legit break in decades. Esp having to tell usada where u are at all times..worse than a stage 5 clinger.

Arianny's tower suite window ass imho.

Dude looks like Soda Popinski 

StutheJu -

Dude looks like Soda Popinski 

I don't know man. With that hair he looks like fucking Ron Pearlman's kid.