Faber on Stern now

tune in.. Artie is trying to pay him to punch people.

Ever beat up a black guy?

It must be one helluva promotional contract that WEC has with Sirius to get them to interview such a relative no-name fighter on Howard.

Faber was good, when he was able to speak. I was really hoping that he would punch or choke out Ralph.

Its only a matter if time before he is in the ROBOSPANKER!!!!

Well it's Zuffa that has the deal with Sirius (lots of UFC mention).....nice that they're using that connection to push WEC too. It's hard not to get excited about the future of WEC after seeing their recent show.

ttt

He was on in the first two hours of the show. The WEC fronted $5000 for the regular hot chick contest.

Artie was cracking me up. He asked if Faber was getting a lot of pussy and Faber said no. Artie was like, 'are you a fag?' It was funny, you have to listen.

Date: 06/06/07 01:22 PM
1440 Total Posts Ignore User

He was on in the first two hours of the show. The WEC fronted $5000 for the regular hot chick contest.
Artie was cracking me up. He asked if Faber was getting a lot of pussy and Faber said no. Artie was like, 'are you a fag?' It was funny, you have to listen.

Yeah, that sounds totally hilarious, dude. I can't imagine a better way to spend the middle of my day than to listen to Faber having to tolerate these lowlife imbeciles.

DonkeyKick916, they brought Faber in to present the check to the winner. Howard then started to ask him questions about "punching guys in the face." He wasn't a full on guest. He was just a part of that Hottest Regular Chick contest.

They are so clueless about mma that they were all actually discussing whether or not Howard could kick Urijah's ass due to his size advantage.

lmfao!

Sorry if you don't like them machinemg.

Many other people do though.