Faber: TUF altercation forced Ludwig situation pub

Im on Fabers side here, Bong Budwig is out of order.? Phone Post 3.0

in Phone Post 3.0

Fans got behind Ludwig when he was lobbying to have the record for fastest KO. Then when he was named TAM's head coach, Rogan would basically perform verbal fellatio every time he called one of their team member's fights. It ended up putting Bang on a pedestal and people just went with it, thinking this guy could do no wrong.

After hearing him on the JRE podcast a few times and reading his interviews since leaving TAM, it has become more and more clear that while he may be a great trainer, he was not this legendary figure he was made out to be, and actually kind of a douche.

Exactly what I said before. Conor totally mindfucked Faber and made him all insecure. Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus - Exactly what I said before. Conor totally mindfucked Faber and made him all insecure. Phone Post 3.0

lol. You nailed it. Sound likes Conor has mind fucked you.

^lol

There's a lot of editing going on in the show to make it look like Conor is mind fucking but listening to Faber lately, it really seems like he's got an extremely solid head on his shoulders.

The banter between Faber and Conor is great too. They both come off as just two guys talking shit to have fun with eachother and that they don't take anything to heart. Except when Faber told him to start going to practices more he just goes "yeah..." Phone Post 3.0

Rambo John J -

brother was in a cult

tell us more of this tale faber

Faber's brother was a normal, smart guy who broke down and became full blown schizophrenic in his early 20's. Never been the same. He talks about it at length on the JRE episode

I have a friend who's brother had the same thing go down at the same point in his life. Anyone can be born with mental illness, it's usually brought out by high stress or drug use in early adulthood Phone Post 3.0

Incomplete Tent Person - ^lol

There's a lot of editing going on in the show to make it look like Conor is mind fucking but listening to Faber lately, it really seems like he's got an extremely solid head on his shoulders.

The banter between Faber and Conor is great too. They both come off as just two guys talking shit to have fun with eachother and that they don't take anything to heart. Except when Faber told him to start going to practices more he just goes "yeah..." Phone Post 3.0
Good post. VU. They are both business men. It's banter. Phone Post 3.0

Conor is the ultimate grand master alpha male of psychological warfare.

Legend. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Conor is the ultimate grand master alpha male of psychological warfare.

Legend. Phone Post 3.0
LOL Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Conor is the ultimate grand master alpha male of psychological warfare.

Legend. Phone Post 3.0
Nope. Only you fanboys are in awe of it. Phone Post 3.0

The fact that Faber is even reacting to it and airing out all the dirty laundry publicly is evidence in and of itself that mcgregors mind games have gotten to him. If they didn't he wouldn't react at all Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Wrassler - 
Nick Diaz still GOAT -
ChaosOverkill - I'm not watching the show but if Conor made mention to it in a backhanded way to try and lend an alert to Faber as to not watch a team disintegrate due to Duane fucking about I gotta respect it even if it's wrapped in Conor talk. Is that why Faber makes mention to Conor being a good guy when not on ego trips in interviews?

I doubt Conor wants to see anyone's team full of drama and crap. He could have just sat back and watched it get worse instead. but again I'm not watching so I don't know.

that's the way I saw it, I kinda hope they actually like and respect each other, I'd like to see Conor help out Uriah during a potential BW title fight.
They seem to have a mutual respect for each other. I'd fucking love to see Connor train faber for the 135 title fight.... Not sure how mendes would feel about that though. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, I'm starting to think that Conor realized how exhausting it was to amp it up to 11 all the time. I mean he had to do that to get the fame and the title shot, but now that he's at the top, he is slowly pulling back. I think that Conor is probably just a good natured shit talker who is starting to prefer not being CONOR MCGREGOR!!!!!!!!! all the time.

Incomplete Tent Person - ^lol

Yeah, it's been fun to watch. They come off as friendly, despite the needling. In interviews, they speak well of each other.

gokudamus - The fact that Faber is even reacting to it and airing out all the dirty laundry publicly is evidence in and of itself that mcgregors mind games have gotten to him. If they didn't he wouldn't react at all Phone Post 3.0
In don't see it that way at all. The fans are going to come away with questions after seeing episodes on TUF. Urijiah is just offering the other side. Phone Post 3.0

Samoa -
gokudamus - The fact that Faber is even reacting to it and airing out all the dirty laundry publicly is evidence in and of itself that mcgregors mind games have gotten to him. If they didn't he wouldn't react at all Phone Post 3.0
In don't see it that way at all. The fans are going to come away with questions after seeing episodes on TUF. Urijiah is just offering the other side. Phone Post 3.0
Regardless of how you see it, mcgregors comments are causing Faber to react this way. How he rationalizes it is irrelevant. Do u think when you are being manipulated u know you are being manipulated ? No, that would defeat the whole purpose Phone Post 3.0

Also the fact that there is a distinct emotional undertone to Fabers comments is telling when he is almost 100% always laid back and chill Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus - The fact that Faber is even reacting to it and airing out all the dirty laundry publicly is evidence in and of itself that mcgregors mind games have gotten to him. If they didn't he wouldn't react at all Phone Post 3.0

If you weren't so busy hating on faber, it would be very obvious that the only thing Faber is worried about is making sure Duane can't play mind games the rest of the guys on TAM

gokudamus -
Samoa -
Regardless of how you see it, mcgregors comments are causing Faber to react this way. How he rationalizes it is irrelevant. Do u think when you are being manipulated u know you are being manipulated ? No, that would defeat the whole purpose Phone Post 3.0
LOL; see it how you want. Peace. Phone Post 3.0

It's an interesting phenomena to watch with some of the CM fans.  No matter WHAT he says, unless the object of his trash talk just shuts his mouth and never responds it ALWAYS results in "CM is banging his brain like a screendoor in a hurricane!  He's mindfucking him!!".  Even if someone were to not respond at all I think the CM followers would then attribute that to: "He's mindfuckinghim!".

Just my observations and opinion.