Faber vs TJ and Chuck vs Tito, Will TJ fight...

Will TJ fight Faber if it ever came down to a Title bout? Or will they end up like Tito and Chuck was?

For some who didn't know:

Tito and Chuck were not only best of friends, they were team mates as well under John Lewis.

Tito was approached about Chuck fighting Tito, Tito said he didn't want to fight Chuck because they were friends and team mates. Chuck pleaded and begged Tito to accept because it's just Business.

If any of you had been to John Lewis school during that time you would have seen these 2 sparring a lot. What many people didn't see back then was Chuck's amazing takedown defense, We sure did. You couldn't keep him on the ground no matter how hard you tried. Something that Tito knew as well. That is why Tito was scared of Chuck, You can't keep a stand up artist on the ground...your in big trouble.So, Chuck got super pissed and just went against Tito and that is how the feud began.

Anyways, I hope TJ and Urijah decide to fight for business and not end up like Tito and Chuck once were.

Hey I just want to see the fight. But a bit of a fued would just make the fight sell better. Give places like ESPN a story to run with and be able to hype the fight. That's a win for mma imo.

Maybe not the best for the fighters though. Phone Post 3.0

siebe41 - Hey I just want to see the fight. But a bit of a fued would just make the fight sell better. Give places like ESPN a story to run with and be able to hype the fight. That's a win for mma imo.

Maybe not the best for the fighters though. Phone Post 3.0
True, hopefully they can come to terms Phone Post 3.0

Chuck always downplayed their friendship, even claiming they were never friends in the first place, now they seem to despise each other. Phone Post 3.0

ima zombie - Chuck always downplayed their friendship, even claiming they were never friends in the first place, now they seem to despise each other. Phone Post 3.0
They were friends , I seen it! I don't think they were friends long though Phone Post 3.0

My opinion is even if they are friends. The champ should not get in the way of his friend getting the opportunity to realize his dream. It's a sport, they should be able to shake hands and say let the best man win. If I was champ and my friend had earned his shot, I wouldn't try and deny his opportunity. There's no friends once the cage door shuts anyway. Phone Post 3.0

Chuck was a typical backstabbing opportunist.

You can't blame the guy because he was the best and Tito wanted to duck him conveniently, but the whole premise of them never being friends was a complete farce.

uniquetechnique -
ima zombie - Chuck always downplayed their friendship, even claiming they were never friends in the first place, now they seem to despise each other. Phone Post 3.0
They were friends , I seen it! I don't think they were friends long though Phone Post 3.0
So not "the best of friends" Phone Post 3.0

newtotheinterweb - My opinion is even if they are friends. The champ should not get in the way of his friend getting the opportunity to realize his dream. It's a sport, they should be able to shake hands and say let the best man win. If I was champ and my friend had earned his shot, I wouldn't try and deny his opportunity. There's no friends once the cage door shuts anyway. Phone Post 3.0
Not all have this mentality... Specially with tightknit teams. Not hard to grasp that they have loyalty and integrity. Phone Post 3.0