Faber's mgr. broke the news to me just now.....

that Urijah is alive, certainly not dead, and definitely getting in shape to fight Pulver.

Suckers.

But, yes, I did speak with his mgr who informed me that his boy was still alive.

That is ALL.

Good. Now the other guy needs to be banned.

Dayam straight.

Besides, twenty guys in Bali couldn't kill him with claw hammers and brass knuckles...what the hell was gonna kill him here?

Damn skippy!...

jaseprobst - Besides, twenty guys in Bali couldn't kill him with claw hammers and brass knuckles...what the hell was gonna kill him here?

I thought it was thirty, but whatever.

Jase rules!

what a fucking stupid ass place the UG has become, not this thread but obviously others

BzGrappla - what a fucking stupid ass place the UG has become, not this thread but obviously others

Yeah, like the one where you said BET was going to revolutionalize MMA and be the best thing for MMA, etc. etc. etc

ttt

Well that screws up an exciting day.

((end sarcasm))

ttt

What happened? I take it some troll came on here claiming Faber died?

He's not dead.

He's just resting.

Maybe that other guy who posted that information took it out of context. Probably some Pulver fan told him that Faber was dead (in reference to the fight).

In any event, I'm glad I don't have to go back and edit my response under the "Could you beat up Urijah Faber" thread.

Before you believe some thing on a forum go check it out. If Urijah was dead it would be on a credible news source and on alot of them given he is not some no name fighter.

lol silly people

ttt