Faber's reaction

I'm not sure if there's already been a thread about this, but did anyone see Faber's reaction to the Pettis kick last night? I just rewatched it and you can see Urijah's jaw drop in the background. Faber does some crazy stuff in the cage himself, so it was cool to see him in awe of what had just happened.

Anyone have a GIF?

Haha, I noticed this too. You could see him and his buddies in total WTF mode.

Chris Power - Haha, I noticed this too. You could see him and his buddies in total WTF mode.

Yep. After a few seconds he leans over to talk to someone about it, but I couldn't see who it was. I can only imagine what it was like to be there. This place blew up with 1000 threads within seconds. The people in the building must have been going bananas.

I saw that. I believe Faber is sitting next to Cain Velasquez too or pretty close to him. Phone Post

ttt

"I try to find him in the crowd everytime I watch it but I can't find him."

BEEP!!!

Yeah I saw him.. His mouth was wide open.. funny as hell

GIF would be cool.

Not having a gif displayed is one thing, but not having at least a link to a gif and starting a thread about it should be a bannable offense imo.

The people in the building must have been going bananas.

UNDERSTATMENT!

That place EXPLODED when he landed that. If he had pulled that off in Milwaukee, I think the building would've imploded lol.