FABIO HOLANDA!!!!!!!

TKO 2nd round

booooyaaaaaaa

nice to see him come back with a nice win. Hopefully he can get his weight under control for good, and if so 155 better watch out. Would like to see him rematch Clementi who he would more than likely beat, and would have beat the first time had he not gassed.

Congrats Fabio !

Tony

GO FABIO!!!!!

this is a great win and its even more impressive since it was against a 5-0 submission machine!! good job fabio!

Now that he hit his weight once, he will most likely do it consistently. Congrats to Fabio, big win!

C

COngrats to Fabio!

Congratulations!

Cool!!

Felicitations cher eleve!

Votre professeur distingue

shoulda bet on fabino...

CONGRATS, BRO.

GREAT JOB!

way 2 go fab-i-o!!!

Fabio looked great out there!! Congrats.

congrats!!!! you are a true warrior and I cant wait to train with you. you are an unreail sportsman and a true competitor. I will talk to you soon and cant wait to hear the details!!!!~
Jason Day

Way to go Fabio !! That was one of the most technicals fights i've seen so far, 100% BJJ. Fabio trapped Alvin's arm behind his back from sidemount, kept the arm there and passed full mount and the arm was still caught behind Robinson's back giving no way to defend the strikes. Great Showing !!

Congrats FAB !!!

TTT 4 "The Mastermind"

Fabio rules!!!!

Wade

Ronin MMA

Parabens Fabinho,

um abraco da galera de ottawa,

Felipe
Ronin

Parabens Fabinho,

um abraco da galera de ottawa,

Felipe
Ronin

Awesome!

Fabio looked incredible. He told me this and the Kultar Gill fights are the greatest moments of his career. He can't wait to fight whoever they give him next. And I can't wait to see it.