Fabio in for JDS vs Stipe

"Fabio Maldonado replaces injured Junior dos Santos, faces Stipe Miocic at TUF Brazil 3 Finale: http://t.co/AL6ZGpZHCQ"

Interdasting Phone Post 3.0

I foresee him being hit in the head a lot.

YES!!!

Uh...oh.

Stipe's chin is pretty damn suspect. If zombie Maldonado can land late in the fight, Miocic is going down. Phone Post 3.0

Weak card now. No must see fight anymore

Fabio confirms himself as a modern day legendry fan favourite, up there with the likes of Leben, Lytle, Cerrone, Goodridge etc

Pancake Syrup Ali - 

Will be a fun fight, but yeah its sorely lacking in names, I wont stay up to watch this.

So the dude with the reputation of being the UFC's human punching bag is moving up to fight a heavyweight who just took out Roy Nelson and Gonzaga. They must love watching this dude get hit Phone Post 3.0

Really???

Lose lose for both men, unless fabio wants to be a heavyweight now

hope Fabio gets the upset but thats a weird match up. if only Bigfoot didn't get caught.

In his last fight Gian Villante won the first vs Fabio and then gassed so damn hard Fabio didn't have a reason not to murder him, but still only took a UD. He's a cool dude but he has absolutely no business fighting the guys he's fighting Phone Post 3.0

MMAtador - Awesome fight, Stipe by total destruction. Phone Post 3.0
Sadly this, Stipe is gonna walk through him :( Phone Post 3.0

The only way this fight will be interesting is if Fabio gets the upset.

man meets fate - Really???

Fabio probably gets the best financial remuneration of his career for jumping to HW to save a main event in his home country.

You are right, lose/lose for stipe now Phone Post 3.0

Wait doesn't he fight at middleweight? Lol this is excellent Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - Wait doesn't he fight at middleweight? Lol this is excellent Phone Post 3.0
Fabio fears no man! Phone Post 3.0

man meets fate - Really???

Not really lose/lose for Fabio. If he loses, it's expected but he gets kudos for saving the main event in his hometown. If he wins, he just knocked off a potential title challenger in a higher weight class on short notice Phone Post 3.0

Damn..I'm stoked Stipe got a new opponent, he is a great guy and easily my favorite male fighter in the UFC.

But why the gotta match him up with my favorite LHW?

Should be a fun fight on the feet for a while, before Stipe either drops him, or lands a takedown and finishes with GnP Phone Post 3.0

Mufasatheking -
Pancake Syrup Ali - 

Will be a fun fight, but yeah its sorely lacking in names, I wont stay up to watch this.
Won't, stay up? Phone Post 3.0

I don't think Fabio is hard up for a payday, and if he's looking for a slugfest, he's looking in the wrong place. Stipe fights smart. He'll stand only as long as he needs to, then takedown, smash, and repeat if necessary. Phone Post 3.0