Great show of heart

War of attrition

Turd in a punchbowl

Answers on a postcard please Phone Post

WTF

LOL

ChokeEmOut -

What a terrible and sloppy fight.

It's exciting when we see those little glimpses of Maldonado's technical boxing.

But he can't seem to make it work all the time. Phone Post 3.0

Powerful Brazilian judging....

Go to a decision with a Brazilian and you will lose. How can they say that Maldonado won that fight?

not impressed with either guy..Maldonado is very tough but beyond that, not much going on...Beltran the same thing..

WTF!?

LMAO at this garbage.

Should've just done that one in the parking lot. Phone Post 3.0

ChokeEmOut -
CRE - this is a fucking joke.

this fight sucks and makes me embarassed to be a big MMA/UFC fan.

Don't worry, whoever else is watching is thinking the same thing. 

"Superbowl" of MMA. haha

Fans can blame themselves for asking so much for this. There were threads predicting it to be foty I think lol Phone Post

2-1 beltran, i bet on fabio too

gift decisions to brazilans going on

that aint cool

i didnt see too much stalling

the fight was upfor grabs in the 3rd and beltran was the only guy pushing the pace really

Well, it was better than Browne v Broughton.

Maldonado's boxing is awesome to watch, but he really doesn't do anything to get off the cage once he's pushed up against it.

Joey has heart but he showed me nothing in that fight that says he won't get cut.

People forget that Machida was robbed in Brazil, so this "go to a decision with a Brazilian and lose" isn't true. Although I guess it depends on who the judges are, since none of the judges in the Machida/Davis fight were Brazilian.

Beltran got robbed. Giving Maldanado the 2nd rnd was a GIFT.

MdGeist - 
ChokeEmOut -

What a terrible and sloppy fight.

It's exciting when we see those little glimpses of Maldonado's technical boxing.

But he can't seem to make it work all the time. Phone Post 3.0

Very Much THIS.

It's like his brain goes comes on for a few seconds in order to put together a beautiful, effortless combo.

The is shuts off and he doesn't remember where he's at or what he's supposed to be doing.

He's all "Why is this guy standing in front of me with his hands up? Are we fighting? Oh, he threw a punch so I guess we're fighting. I wonder what we're fighting about? I should probably hit him."

Not all fights are technical marvels, some are just sheer heart and grit.  Beltran fought till the end. Maldanado might have got the W, but he was for more bloodied and gashed up. Beltran laid an old fashioned ass whupping in the last round. I got to taste for the showboating, goading Beltran on. What the heck was that about?? You are no Anderson Silva my friend! So glad Beltran made his ass pay for it. He's gonna need a lot of stitches in his mouth tonite. That was a war and Beltran is a fucking warrior!