FABLE 2....sell me on it...

i didnt play the first game but lots of folks say this game is the best rpg out there...im looking for a fun yet engaging rpg game....sort of in the way of resident evil 4, where you can get stronger, more powerful weapons etc etc but not too ridiculously time consuming where you literally spend hours walking around just doing nothing....whats fable 2 going to be like??

the good and the bad..thanx..

If there are hot little wood elf huniez you can cybor, buy it.

Why don't you play the first while waiting for the second to come out?

From what you describe sounds like you'd like both. They're action RPGs, no downtime, fairly short (12-18 hours?).

^^im gonna try an check out the first one...another thing that i hate about rpgs is alot of text based conversations....is that in fable because if it is, even if its voiced, it no good....i play a game to play it, not to watch it...i dont mind a little talk to get some story going, but 10 minutes here or there gets old fast...

Virtually none of that kind of dialogue, if I remember right. The few longer stories people tell I think were given in cutscene format (i.e. showing what's being talked about rather than just watching a talking head).

YOU CAN HAVE SEX WITH OTHER DUDES......................BEST FUCKIN REASON EVER!

SETTLE DOWN CHUBBY, NOT EVERYONE LIKES TO LICK THE DINKY!

Fable is a hybrid of action games and RPG games, with none of the major complexities of either. Some might call that a weakness, others might call it a strong point. Based on what you've said, I think you'll like #1, but I have no idea about #2 - we'll see once it comes out ;-)

Tys - SETTLE DOWN CHUBBY, NOT EVERYONE LIKES TO LICK THE DINKY!

UMM............DO YOU KNOW WHAT FORUM THIS IS?

DO YOU EVEN TRAIN?

LISTEN YOU FUCKING SWEATHOG. NO.

is Fable backwards compatible on the 360? or forwards compatiable or what the fuck ever way it is so i can play it on the 360? cause this thread makes me wanna play it again!

Yeah Fable works on 360, only a few minor glitches in the emulation

FastAndBulbous - Yeah Fable works on 360, only a few minor glitches in the emulation

The man-fucking was affected in teh emulation was it??

I'll call my character Helio Gracie and have 47 kids with five different women becuase I only have sex for the sole reason to procreate.

I have fable and it's been a long time since I played. IIRC I played it before getting WoW thinking shaman lightning might be similar, oops. I did like the fact that if you married certain chicks they would send you gifts and stuff. I'll probably buy Fable 2, Fable was solid.

does it have open endings??meaning there isnt 1 goal in the game, you can choose your own destiny so to speak....?

One story, two choices (good or evil).

i'm buying it because my girlfriend is upstairs and the xbox is downstairs. This may work for you too!

I'm stoked for this game.  Evidently you can purchase everything in the game, including bars.  You can then get everyone drunk and hilarity ensues.  Sounds fun!

I played the Fable II Pub Games because you can gain money and some rare items which you can bring to your quest once Fable II comes out.  There was a cheat that you could use to gain large sums of money, but now it appears that if you used the chaet, it may work against your character.  Lame.

From IGN.com

You can have some fun with this. Buy the local bar and you can make beer free. No, you won't earn any cash, but the whole town will be sauced and everyone will love you. Ah, but how can you buy a bar so early in Fable II? Well, you can bring in your money from Fable II Pub Games. You may even have used the well-known cheat to earn your dough. Just be warned. Molyneux has said that they are well aware of the cheat and that those who used it to earn their money will be in for a surprise.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/910/910216p1.html

what are Fable 2 pub games??