Fabricio calling for Super Fight with Jon Jones

onepunchJD -
Non N00B - 

Nobody on earth wants to see the number 1 205 guy against the number 11 heavyweight. Maybe when Werdum was champ, but now, literally nobody gives a fuck. 

Jones has never fought at HW.

Plenty of people want to see this.

No, they want to see him against relevant fighters

1 Like
Non N00B - 
onepunchJD -
Non N00B - 

Nobody on earth wants to see the number 1 205 guy against the number 11 heavyweight. Maybe when Werdum was champ, but now, literally nobody gives a fuck. 

Well there’s already 5 people on the first page in the wee hours of the morning on an obscure MMA forum that want to see it.

So evidently you don’t speak for everyone.

Regardless, it won’t happen.

Too risky for the UFC.

1 Like
Calhoon -
BJ Penn Forever -
jgiveshead -

I dont care about titles.  I'd watch the shit out of this fight.

I'd love the fight, especially a few years ago but this co-promotion talk is dumb and fighters and media talk that way just for clickbate headlines.

Cyborg left UFC and started that co-promotion BS talk too.

Bellator/ONE/PFL etc... fighters are always talking about cross-promotion fights with UFC fighters when they know UFC does zero co-promoted fights.

Its just clickbate talk.

I hate it when people call out for fights that they would never take, just because they know the fight isn't possible.

But that is not the case here. Werdum would absolutely fight Jones and be a huge threat to win. Look at how easily he dominated Gus. Werdum is still one of the best heavyweights in the world. 

I know Werdum would take the fight, dude is a warrior. I'm just saying he knows there is 0% chance the UFC is doing co-promotion, especially with the PF-fucking-L.

Ain't nohting super about that. I would rather see Werdum vs Edmund.

BJ Penn Forever -
Calhoon -
BJ Penn Forever -
jgiveshead -

I'd love the fight, especially a few years ago but this co-promotion talk is dumb and fighters and media talk that way just for clickbate headlines.

Bellator/ONE/PFL etc... fighters are always talking about cross-promotion fights with UFC fighters when they know UFC does zero co-promoted fights.

Its just clickbate talk.

I hate it when people call out for fights that they would never take, just because they know the fight isn't possible.

But that is not the case here. Werdum would absolutely fight Jones and be a huge threat to win. Look at how easily he dominated Gus. Werdum is still one of the best heavyweights in the world. 

I know Werdum would take the fight, dude is a warrior. I'm just saying he knows there is 0% chance the UFC is doing co-promotion, especially with the PF-fucking-L.

Yep. If they weren’t willing to co-promote to get Fedor in there at the height of his career, they sure as shit wouldn’t do it now. Jones would never do it anyway. 

1 Like
BJ Penn Forever -
Calhoon -
BJ Penn Forever -
jgiveshead -

Its just clickbate talk.

Just for the record, the PFL/WSOF/Ali Abdeladisease are incestuous playthings of Dana/Zuffa.  I agree there'd never be co-promotion, but it's not because PFL and UFC are "competitors"... because behind the curtain, they're not.

1 Like

BLAF would never let this fight happen.  WAYYYY too much downside.

Would love to see this fight. I wish Werdum was still in.

Argonaut - 

Would love to see this fight. I wish Werdum was still in.

Agreed, I think Werdum at his peak would have rag dolled Jones, but not sure now. Still fun to watch.

onepunchJD -
Kryptboy - 
wiggum - I'd root for Jon for the first time in many years.

Same here. Almost pains me to say it....but I would. 

Why?

Jones’ personality is like a cheese grater to the brain. I think morally he is absolutely bankrupt and has very little respect in the cage. Still not over him dropping Machida after choking him out. 

People don’t understand what a superfight is and it’s disappointing.

1 Like

Why do guys call out other fighters when they know there's a zero percent chance of the fight being made? It's friggin annoying.

I'd love to watch that fight. 

Great fight.

onepunchJD -
Non N00B - 
onepunchJD -
Non N00B - 

Well there’s already 5 people on the first page in the wee hours of the morning on an obscure MMA forum that want to see it.

So evidently you don’t speak for everyone.

Regardless, it won’t happen.

Too risky for the UFC.

Wow, 5 contrarian people who would probably pay to watch Logan Paul fight. Very convincing argument, I’m sure this fight will surely be signed now. 

Paramount Donkey -

People don’t understand what a superfight is and it’s disappointing.

This! 

Left_Hook_Cemetery -

Ain't nohting super about that. I would rather see Werdum vs Edmund.

THIS is the fight we need! Werdum vs Edmond and Ferguson and Colby the same night 

The 1940s called and wants Wedums relevance back

Zzzz. Side Low Knee kicks and clinches all day. No thanks.

I hate when fighters call out opponents fighting for another league. It feels like a disingenuous attempt to get attention with a risk free call-out. He knows the UFC won’t co-promote and so he won’t have to back up his words here. Not saying he’s afraid of jones or anything like that either. 

felt the same when cyborg left the UFC and immediately started calling out Amanda Nunes from her new org. Like what are you even doing?