Face facts, Royce won no question

And i thought he didn't have a chance. But he had a great game plan, keep Sak away with the kicks and as soon as Sak tried to get inside, shoot. The kicks scored and Sak did shit.

I'm gutted as they were going to line up the renzo re-match if Royce lost but alas.

Congrats Royce you fought a smart fight.

nah, the decision could have gone to either one. That was definitely a gift victory. The fight was a draw, if anything.

THEY BOTH LOST. But if you had to pick a winner you would pick the guy that went for more subs and had the only legit effective damage, SAKURABA.

Saku won, Royce lost.

It must be difficult, on the one hand they must both know ther skills have waned and they both stink up the ring on eevry outing lately but on the other hand, someone is willing to pay them a dumpertruck load of money to keep on going.

Didn't watch the fight yet, but listening to everyone here its very clear that neither fighter deserved to win.

"THEY BOTH LOST. But if you had to pick a winner you would pick the guy that went for more subs and had the only legit effective damage, SAKURABA."

Yeah, it was hard to look at Royce after the fight he'd taken so much damage. His arms were both dislocated from the shoulders, and his face... Well, it's a good thing he's already married. It made grown men cry when they showed it after the fight.

sd

" Didn't watch the fight yet, but listening to everyone here its very clear that neither fighter deserved to win."

The most pointless post in history

EY u better check all the threads about this u may have missed one lol

man with jiujitsu100 as his name says a jiujitsu man royce beat an anti jiujitsu man sakuraba, can you get anymore biased. shit fight, both lost.

This pic sums up the winner.

LMFAO@ Sakuraba's fans desperately trying to change fight result... a loss
is a loss is a loss is a loss...

You guys should throw Sakuraba a funeral service

If Sak had the heart left to at least pretend to care about the last 2 minutes of the fight, maybe the result would have been different. Hanging him arms and rolling his eyes didn't help him.

Royce won.

EY how many threads are u trying to convince people Sak won U always do thid

Sak and Royce lost because they did not entertain us.  We lost because we paid $35 for terrible fights.

Three 5 minutes rounds will never determine anything for these guys...it would need to be a much longer and more open format fight...and nobody sanctions those anymore.....

There was no winner in that lame fight.

Just a set up for a rubber match.

Royce won because he is a Gracie...

If you had 3 judges from Mars that understood MMA, but didn't know the fighters, Sakuraba would've won. He scored the only legit knock down of the fight, he had royces back, and went for two sub attempts.

Not taking anything away from royce, because he fought a great fight, but we saw an old beaten up Sakuraba who could barely get cleared to fight. He was probably at 33% of his old self, which is sad because he was such a fighter and is a great person for the sport.

I'd never watch Sakuraba fight again ( Yeah I would, but I wouldn't enjoy it ) he has done his part in evolving mma into the sport it is today.

Thank you Sakuraba for everything you given MMA. Your still undefeated vs any Gracie IMHO....

LOL

A rubber match? Royce just won a very close/controversial split decision that could easily have been a draw or a sak win.

Sakuraba beat Royce up for 90 mintues.

LOL at a rubber match.