Face facts, Royce won no question

"Sakuraba beat Royce up for 90 mintues."

Royce won the first 3 rounds of that fight

"Royce won the first 3 rounds of that fight"

listen to the Bas and Mo smith commentary again, theyll explain it for
you. He was looking active, but doing no damage what so ever

my point was, by winning the first 3 rounds he was not getting "beat up" for 90 minutes. maybe 45 minutes, but if sak was beating him up the whole time he wouldn't have won those rounds

is that spelled out enough for you?

is that spelled out enough for you?"

much better thanks. but it also means that he couldnt get any effective
offense going against a guy who was just standing there

ugh

i wasn't arguing Royce was effective or whatever, i was just saying he didn't get his ass beat for 90 minutes

royce broke his leg early in the first fight ,he didnt have a chance after that.

I saw the fight ringside and I didn't see a clear winner. It was worth the $1000 ticket for me to see Saku live before he dies from MMA. A rematch would be lame as this fight was.

"Thank you Sakuraba for everything you given MMA. Your still undefeated vs any Gracie IMHO"

IT'S STILL REAL TO ME, DAMMIT!!

Roids???? :) Sry I couldt resist.

"THEY BOTH LOST. But if you had to pick a winner you would pick the guy that went for more subs and had the only legit effective damage, SAKURABA."

Yup. I think the judges were just shocked that Royce didn't get bent over something like last time and marveled at everything he did, despite the fact that all of his strikes were sooooo wimpy, I don't think even think ineffective would do the job in describing them. Sak did damage when he threw strikes, and he tried to finish the fight plenty of times, which is the only reason Royce even got into any good positions. I think its just hilarious that Royce was so obviously going for a decision win.

I only watched the fight when it was on Showtime, so knowing the results I thought that the judges had to have been total idiot fan boys until the third round, which I would say Royce won. But thats it.