Face it guys

Reem would beat down brock faster than Cain did

Maybe, who knows anything can happen, maybe Brock takes him down and ko's him Phone Post

Combat Sport Fan - give me a break he wins a title and doesnt defend it wont fight fedor or Werdum and will just jump sport to sport avoiding top competition.

LOL. He's willing to fight them both. It's Fedor who keeps renegotiating and Werdum who said he didn't want to fight Overeem.

Monsters Ball - Dana when he hears the news about Overeem's 3 belts

You say that as if Dana doesnt have the option of signing him whenever he wants.

MMc AA - 
Monsters Ball - Dana when he hears the news about Overeem's 3 belts

You say that as if Dana doesnt have the option of signing him whenever he wants.
ummm he doesn't?

i am hoping before brock retires this matchup could possibly happen

Y is everyone assuming overreem would stuff the takedown I think brock would have a good chance of getting him down and using ground and pound to win Phone Post

If Brock gets the takedown it's rape rape time. Just saying, Overeem isn't guaranteed. Phone Post

the thing is i think that sets Reem apart from brock or carwin is he has a brings more weapons in his arsensal with MT, grappling , boxing and decent enough ground game along with power...no other hvwt in MMA comes close in terms of that venue as a collective