Face Of Calvin Klein: Black, Trans, Fat, Lesbian!

Perfect!

6 Likes

Michael strahan?

5 Likes

Wow! Who would thought it would ever come to this.

In for grossed out cat gif

1 Like

You hoping for a chiseled white dude? 

2 Likes

So triggered right now

3 Likes

Trans lesbian?  Wouldn't that reverse things and make it straight?

3 Likes

Of course - this is clown world...

3 Likes

At least get a good looking tranny

3 Likes

Macy Gay 

4 Likes

Looks like a fat Jaime Foxx pulled out the Wanda routine again.

1 Like

9 Likes

camicom - 

Perfect!

3 Likes

I don't get why you would care.

Don't buy CK jeans, which you aren't, and if you are buying them stop. Whining on a message board is probably the least effective thing you could do. If the pushback was strong enough they wouldn't do this but CK know they can to profit via virtue signal to the majority of purchasers

1 Like

Goddamn! Idiocracy on full display! 

1 Like

clattymine -

You hoping for a chiseled white dude? 

I mean...I was. In some briefs with a nice cock outline is the only way I want my advertisements.

3 Likes

Thelonious - 

Don't buy CK jeans, which you aren't, and if you are buying them stop. Whining on a message board is probably the least effective thing you could do. If the pushback was strong enough they wouldn't do this but CK know they can to profit via virtue signal to the majority of purchasers

Yeah goys, don't complain about your culture being destroyed from the inside out, as mental illness is normalized and encouraged! That would make you an SJW, and that's not good, right?!

8 Likes

Thelonious -

Public safety?  People wretching while trying to drive after seeing that 50 foot tall abomination could cause some major accidents.

2 Likes

Thelonious -

Just wanted to make it clear which side you support, with your mental illness.

1 Like