Facebook fan page.

My personal page is maxed out.  Try this link if you want to join the new fan page.  Please remember kids joined my page as well.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/pages/Frank-Twinkle-Toes-Trigg/84870329710?ref=nf

good disclaimer Frank.

TRIGG -  Please remember kids joined my page as well.

Why you dirty little...

J/K
Can't wait to see you in the UFC.

Franks back in the UFC???

IrishFighter110 - good stuff frank. congrats on getting back into the UFC.

can you give us any info on your next fight?

If I knew I couldn't, but right now I have no idea and i'm just happy that i'm back.

Congrats Trigg

I want to see another performance like the one you had against Machado and Miller. 

TRIGG - 
IrishFighter110 - good stuff frank. congrats on getting back into the UFC.

can you give us any info on your next fight?

If I knew I couldn't, but right now I have no idea and i'm just happy that i'm back.

Just make sure you talk about non fight shit on your next fight...like the guy is a lowlife and from a crappy side of town...like how you did Hughes and his family. That shit was genius dude

TRIGG - ...i'm just happy that i'm back.

Same. Welcome back. Kick some ass.

TRIGG -  My personal page is maxed out.  Try this link if you want to join the new fan page.  Please remember kids joined my page as well.

hansen.jpg Chris Hansen image by Edgehead89

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/pages/Frank-Twinkle-Toes-Trigg/84870329710?ref=nf

congrats on being back in the UFC Trigg. I'm always excited to see you fight.

Frank, I'm glad you're back in the UFC. I saw you walking around MGM during UFC 98 weekend and noticed a LOT of people were stopping to take pictures and speak with you. I thought, damn Trigg is really well received too bad he's not in the UFC. I overheard you tell a fan a few months ago at another UFC weigh-in that "the UFC doesn't want me" so I thought you'd never get back in.

Good luck with this run.

stevekt - Frank, I'm glad you're back in the UFC. I saw you walking around MGM during UFC 98 weekend and noticed a LOT of people were stopping to take pictures and speak with you. I thought, damn Trigg is really well received too bad he's not in the UFC. I overheard you tell a fan a few months ago at another UFC weigh-in that "the UFC doesn't want me" so I thought you'd never get back in.

Good luck with this run.

I didn't think so either.  I was just in the right place at the right time and caught Joe Silva with no sleep and tricked him.  At least the the story I'm tell my kids.

Big congrats Frank. I knew you would be back some day.

stevekt - Frank, I'm glad you're back in the UFC. I saw you walking around MGM during UFC 98 weekend and noticed a LOT of people were stopping to take pictures and speak with you. I thought, damn Trigg is really well received too bad he's not in the UFC. I overheard you tell a fan a few months ago at another UFC weigh-in that "the UFC doesn't want me" so I thought you'd never get back in.

Good luck with this run.

Rockstar at Affliction also

Oddessa - 
TRIGG -  My personal page is maxed out.  Try this link if you want to join the new fan page.  Please remember kids joined my page as well.

hansen.jpg Chris Hansen image by Edgehead89
I can't  My but hurts from all the chewing it's getting from frazier and thompkins

Congrats on moving back to the UFC, can't wait to hear about your next fight.

Hey Frank, how about a fight with Pete DRAGO Sell?

ANSWER ME!!!

Hey Frank, BIG fan here!
I think it's great that you're back in the UFC and all, but what I've really been looking forward to is your next nude photoshoot.
When can we expect it??

The UG's fag filter has failed again, one got in. Can somebody fix that?