Facebook Suppressed Conservative News

Facebook workers routinely suppressed news stories of interest to conservative readers from the social network’s influential “trending” news section, according to a former journalist who worked on the project. This individual says that workers prevented stories about the right-wing CPAC gathering, Mitt Romney, Rand Paul, and other conservative topics from appearing in the highly-influential section, even though they were organically trending among the site’s users.

http://gizmodo.com/former-facebook-workers-we-routinely-suppressed-conser-1775461006

Facebook is garbage I quit years ago. Lately the Merkel and zuckerfaggot conversation about censoring anti Muslim posts... Eye roll fucking idiots

Not surprised at all, the leftists are true fascists. Phone Post 3.0

It's pretty obvious if you use Facebook. They try really hard to distort reality. Phone Post 3.0

Shows an extreme lack of confidence in one's arguments if one can't even let others see anything else.

I was watching a news segment on Trump today and it was showing clips as the anchor was speaking on the issue of Paul Ryan not backing him etc. Anyways she said and Trump supporters are volatile while using 2 clips of that Trump supporter who dressed as Trump defending himself from being attacked, but used the 2 clips to make it look like he was just attacking people.

The left has no issues suppressing speech by any means necessary, censoring and framing things etc because in their eyes they are right, it's not even debatable, so their actions are for the greater good.

All i see is Trump news on there. Never she a damn thing about clinton and she should be all over the news. 

"The left has no issues suppressing speech by any means necessary, censoring and framing things etc because in their eyes they are right, it's not even debatable, so their actions are for the greater good."

Yep. And I Hate them. But I admit wanting to hang people from the nearest tree/post is an instinct ingrained in many right wingers. I sure feel the urge these days. But at least, there's no hypocrisy or hiding behind false tolerance shit.

It IS also for the "greater good". To many, these leftist loons are basically traitors and corrupters. I guess humans suck, period, LOL But since the media have such a bias, no wonder we are polarized on both sides and feel justified. Open debates seem more and more a thing of the past. Weird in an internet era with little barrier.