Facking Politcal discussion on the Facking UG

Should all be in the facking political forum of the OG, but since there isn't, here it goes.

Quit clinging to one side. You are actually insane if you only vote for people, or like people because of their political affiliation.

I vote left most of the time, but when it comes to local elections, do I want a democratic sherrif?, I don't think so.

Listen to their actual ideas, or better yet, have your own mother chucking opinion of something that didn't come from Rush, Glen, Keith, or Rachels mouth.

Research shit on your own. On the Volkman thread I put up a piece from a doctor who went to New Zealand to study their universal heath care and came back with her opinions on our governments plans and the medias propaganda, did anyone even comment on one of the few things with any legitimacy that was posted nope, leftys and rightys just went arguing nonsense and taking up UG space as normal.

Chael didn't commit fraud because he was a repubican, he did it because he is who he is. Both sides do EQUALLY shady shit all the time.

I know this is FRAT and belongs in the WFA, but damn it the kid woke me up too early and I have spent way too much time reading thread after thread of political nonsense on an MMA forum.

I do love you guys, but seriously, even if it minutely involves an MMA guy, can we start moving these threads.

Sorry for wasting everyones time, and this was a waste of time, so to finish, I will give you this....
I knew I was on the left side of the fence when I went to an anti abortion rally with my own sign, it had a dead baby next to its placenta and said, well at least my mom died giving birth to me too, so I don't have to be in Heaven without my mommy......but I wasn't baptised so I am fucked.

I was kicked in the nuts by a woman who was easily over 70. Good times.

And now I feel better. Feel free to leave this politically charged thread and any other tread alone so that they can die.

twonka - Should all be in the facking political forum of the OG, but since there isn't, here it goes.

Quit clinging to one side. You are actually insane if you only vote for people, or like people because of their political affiliation.

I vote left most of the time, but when it comes to local elections, do I want a democratic sherrif?, I don't think so.

Listen to their actual ideas, or better yet, have your own mother chucking opinion of something that didn't come from Rush, Glen, Keith, or Rachels mouth.

Research shit on your own. On the Volkman thread I put up a piece from a doctor who went to New Zealand to study their universal heath care and came back with her opinions on our governments plans and the medias propaganda, did anyone even comment on one of the few things with any legitimacy that was posted nope, leftys and rightys just went arguing nonsense and taking up UG space as normal.

Chael didn't commit fraud because he was a repubican, he did it because he is who he is. Both sides do EQUALLY shady shit all the time.

I know this is FRAT and belongs in the WFA, but damn it the kid woke me up too early and I have spent way too much time reading thread after thread of political nonsense on an MMA forum.

I do love you guys, but seriously, even if it minutely involves an MMA guy, can we start moving these threads.

Sorry for wasting everyones time, and this was a waste of time, so to finish, I will give you this....
I knew I was on the left side of the fence when I went to an anti abortion rally with my own sign, it had a dead baby next to its placenta and said, well at least my mom died giving birth to me too, so I don't have to be in Heaven without my mommy......but I wasn't baptised so I am fucked.

I was kicked in the nuts by a woman who was easily over 70. Good times.

And now I feel better. Feel free to leave this politically charged thread and any other tread alone so that they can die.

Seems your complaint is less about the thread and more about people not paying attention to your point.

fuck Obama

try discussing this in the WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE..

OH AND FRAT

Rickson by arme politique

Spc Lee just bingo'd twonka. Phone Post

Good valid point about the bingoing. Better valid point on the WFA, lets move these crappers out of here.

So you don't think people should vote based solely on political affiliation but you also would not vote for a Democratic sheriff. interesting.