Faggot Feds going after "Domestic Terrorism"

Domestic terrorists = concerned parents who oppose CRT and woke bullshit.

2 Likes

Some good ol boys at the J6 rally hangin around planning some civil disobedience.

2021-09-19-12-59-waynedupree-614734214e803-800x511.jpg

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

Violent crime.

Terrorism is violence in pursuit of a political goal. What you described does not meet that definition.

And you know it.

Stop trolling. You’re not good at it.

3 Likes

America, us Aussies have lost the plot on Covid. I’ll concede that

But you lot are in serious danger in terms of being allowed to fucking THINK

1 Like

pretty little liars GIF

When retards say that shit, it’s amusing to bring up all the record ghetto/hood shootings that happen every year, which one can easily label “domestic terrorism.” So even in that criteria, BLM supporting faggots still hold the trophy.

OP was going for the OG record for most uses of the word “faggot” in a rant disguised as a thread but came up one short.

You’ll get 'em next time buddy!

Btw, remind me again how many Antifa were at the Capitol last Jan. 6th trying to stop the peaceful transfer of power? How many hatched plots to kidnap state governors? Exactly how many domestic terrorist acts?

Your FAGGOT trolling sucks almost as many dicks as you do, FAGGOT. Go excuse your FAGGOT blm and antifa year-long rioting retarded FAGGOTS in your own FAGGOT thread, FAGGOT.

1 Like

a political goal is not the sole definition

From the DHS
"Historically, mass-casualty domestic violent extremist attacks linked to RMVEs ( racially- or ethnically-motivated violent extremists) have targeted houses of worship and crowded commercial facilities or gatherings. Some RMVEs advocate via online platforms for a race war and have stated that civil disorder provides opportunities to engage in violence in furtherance of ideological objectives. "

Certainly sounds like Dylan Roof fits the description of a terrorist to me

Here’s for the retarded faggots and their failed trolling: