Failed Fuddruckers 3lb burger challenge last night

First of all what these sum bitches dont tell you ins the burger itself is 3 lbs.  The bun is 1 1/2 pounds of pure dese carbs.  That bun was a fucking tank.  Plus 1 pound of Fudd's fries.  I cut the burger into 4 pieces.  I managed to finish 2 and get halfway thru the fries before I fucking tapped.  The bun got in my head and fucked with me bad. MOTHER FUCKING BUN OF DEATH!!!!!  I'm sorry OG, I didnt represent.  

What was the prize? Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - What was the prize? Phone Post 3.0
This...

Also, did you starve yourself all day to get ready for the challenge? Phone Post 3.0

That looks painful Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - What was the prize? Phone Post 3.0
Quadruple bypass Phone Post 3.0

The prize was basically glory.  All the gave you if you finished was a shirt and some coupons for a coupla free dinners.  The was one guy in there wearing his shirt from when he did the challenge last year.  Walking around like a big dick badd ass like he was trying to sign autographs in shit.  Yes I was jealous.

I didnt starve myself, but only ate a banana and a few apples all day before, only cause I was busy and didnt have time to stop and eat.

I'm not sure what I was thinking.  I had it in my head I could easily do it.  I tell you what I dont know how those fuckers do competitive eating.  If I had taken 1 more bite I felt like a literally would have been like the fat dude in Monty Python's The Meaning of Life.

How long did you get to finish it? Phone Post 3.0

grizz632 - How long did you get to finish it? Phone Post 3.0

1 hour.  It took me 45 mins to realize that in no way could I finish.

PanRoastedJinx - 

The prize was basically glory.  All the gave you if you finished was a shirt and some coupons for a coupla free dinners.  The was one guy in there wearing his shirt from when he did the challenge last year.  Walking around like a big dick badd ass like he was trying to sign autographs in shit.  Yes I was jealous.

I didnt starve myself, but only ate a banana and a few apples all day before, only cause I was busy and didnt have time to stop and eat.

The stomach is a very tight, elastic organ. Even a day with no eating shrinks it dramatically.

Your ability to eat large portions of food was impeded by your not eating anything for a day prior.

Rookie mistake. You gotta eat big before. Even a big breakfast.

How was that dump this morning? Phone Post 3.0

DonkeyBiscuit - How was that dump this morning? Phone Post 3.0

Horrific my brother, horrific...

Muerto - 
PanRoastedJinx - 

I'm not sure what I was thinking.  I had it in my head I could easily do it.  I tell you what I dont know how those fuckers do competitive eating.  If I had taken 1 more bite I felt like a literally would have been like the fat dude in Monty Python's The Meaning of Life.

What was on the burger? I only like to put a fried egg on mine.

lettuce, tomato, pickle and ketchup.  Maybe added another 1/4lb.

IgnorantDeadline - 
PanRoastedJinx - 

The stomach is a very tight, elastic organ. Even a day with no eating shrinks it dramatically.

Your ability to eat large portions of food was impeded by your not eating anything for a day prior.

Duly noted sir.  I will be better next time.

IgnorantDeadline -
PanRoastedJinx - 

This. Heard competitive eaters eat a huge salad day before. Stretches out the stomach but doesn't leave u full. Plus if u got a hollow wooden leg that helps too. Vu just for trying. Phone Post 3.0

3 pounds is a lie then. Phone Post 3.0

I'm proud of you for trying breh Phone Post 3.0

Threads like this require pics. Useless otherwise.

Next time you try it don't be afraid to shit yourself at the table to make more room. The glory will be worth it. Phone Post 3.0

"What was the prize"

About $100,000 worth of extra profits donated by chumps across the country, & a subsequent raise for the ad campaign team.